monster mower

any updates?? this is too cool! mad props for the monster mower....:cool:

i got an old craftsman mower with a 10hp rear mounted motor it will lift the front wheels off the ground! looking for a 15 or higher hp motor and gonna make some wheelie bars! scare the crap out of the neighbors...lol:P

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i have a rear engine one too there bad ass, i have done some work to it but i broke my phone so i havent been able to put any pics up in a while but i w mounted the hood and hooked the belt up. now all i have to do is hook up the tranny linkage and gas lines then i can drive it, but then i have the little stuff like hood scoop, dimond plate stuff, headers, foot throttel, then the big one................tube the hell out of the frame so it all dont bend and break all my shit lol :unsure:

but i will get some pics up as soon as i can i promise like in the next 2 days i will

i like to know other people see this and think its cool its a lot of encourage ment that realy helps me continue to work on the mower and get it done. now all i need is some one to encourage me to learm to spell lol :rolleyes:

i promised i would get more pics and i did :lol:

DSCN0685.jpg

DSCN0675.jpg

DSCN0676.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

this is my k@n air filter im going to adapt on the the carm and make a hood scoop so i can get some clean air

DSCN0681.jpg

these are the dimond plate running bords i scored for free from my school im going to dimond plate my dash and running bords, hood scoop and mud flaps.

DSCN0682.jpg

the belt lines up good and it tight witch is good. its a lot of stress off my chest.

DSCN0683.jpg

a lot of people told me the 3/4 plate was over kill, i dont think so

DSCN0684.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i know its been a long time since i uploaded some pics so i will now, i got the dasch done and the stright pipes and welded a biger pully in the front, now it goes about 25-30 witch is about how fast i want it,

dash with all the dimond plate i want a big tac that runs off the mag. anywon have one they wanna sell?

rightmower.jpg

mower1.jpg

dash.jpg

gaint stacks that are hella loud and shoot some pretty sweet flames

frontmower.jpg

hey ever body its been a while since i updated the monster mower, i got it all done and driving great. we had a lawn mower race at school the had a bunch of little hills and mud and stuff and i won first place witch was pretty bad ass, i had my moter in law take some action pics

jhg.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg