TIPS!! plzz!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for rust! Floors, Doors, Rockers, And the seams on the bed. Check the oil and the water for cleanliness. Check the lights and other sustems like the wipers and such. Check for mushy brakes! If you can make sure that the vehicle in question is COLD when you get there to see it. Lots of bad things can be hidden by a warmed up engine. :cool:

Like Pumpkin said, check EVERYWHERE for rust. Floors especially. Beds, doors, hoods, and whatnot can be changed for better condition parts.

Also if the brakes are mushy, it might just need anb adjustment. Alco check the carrier bearing. The rubber might be wornout and make noise.

well dam it now im back to square one!!! how come theres no god dam 620's were i live?!!?!? :angry:

Seriously dude? There are like 10 620's for sale within 300miles of you. There aren't 10 for sale within 100 miles of here.

1) check rust

2) drive line, u joints, and carrier baring

3) check exhaust manifold for cracks

4) look allover for leaks

5) make sure breaks are not mushy

6) set parking break and try to push the truck

7) buy it if it has a tach

i do!! but i cant drive!! so id have to have someone drive me

Well you can always rent a uhaul car hauler for $50 a day, you can make the drive there and back in 1 day. Or you can go the cheaper route and rent a uhaul car dolly but remember you need to remove the drive shaft if you use a dolly.