2 Door 510 1/4 Window Weatherstrip Alternative

Jesse C.

At The Heritage Museum show and swap someone told me they used the weatherstrip off a mid 80's Nissan Sentra for their quarter windows.

I believe he said he took it off an 87 Sentra quarter window and he also said it might work on the doors. Has anyone tried this or have on hand to look at?

I am going to the wrecking yard next month, Feb 12th - 15th, when they have their 50% sale and will check it out then, but, if someone has one now, let us know! And the half off is at all locations!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you talking about the seal for the glass or the seal from the window frame to the body? JC Whitney has a bunch of weatherstripping types ,i did most of my 71 510 with their stuff ,i took out the old weatherstripping and compared shapes and dimensions to their stuff,i found that it was very close to original shape and size,i was able to do the trunk seal and door seals with their stuff,price was very reasonable,no leaks and less wind noise.