BMW Projector Lights and High Beam

I got a complete BMW projector beam lights and High beams for sale. These are super clean, the cleanest used set that I have seen. Lenses are really clean. One of the high beams looks a little foggy on the inside, but all it probably needs is to be turned on so the condensation can vent out. I am running the same setup on my wagon right now. Works great. Stock mounts just need to be cut for both high and low beams. Do a search for projector beam upgrade if you don't know how to do it. Big improvement over stock. And like I said, these are super clean. Almost look brand new. Was going to swap mine out for these, but didn't feel like re-cutting the brackets to make them fit. $100 picked up for all or $125 shipped.

DSCF5051.jpg

DSCF5049.jpg

DSCF5048.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what year and model of BMW can these be found in?

I got a set out of a 92 750 or 650, I don't remember witch. I haven't put them in as I would have to relocate the battery in a 620, and there are few options. I don't want to put it in the bed as I use my truck to haul stuff all the time. I think they will end up in my Fairlane, if I ever find time to work on it. Between my 620 and my XJ I've been real busy! :D :cool:

Yep, Sold! Will try to ship out later today, once i get done with work. You won't be dissapointed, these are super clean!

Awesome. I can't wait. Please send me the tracking number when you get it.

I received these lights from fo0manchu today. They are even nicer then they look in the pics. They look like NEW! They are the Hella Lights and they had all the bulbs and the plugs for the backs with enough wire to splice into. They were well packaged and shipped super fast.

Thanks fo0manchu for an awesome set of lights for my dime.

David

I received these lights from fo0manchu today. They are even nicer then they look in the pics. They look like NEW! They are the Hella Lights and they had all the bulbs and the plugs for the backs with enough wire to splice into. They were well packaged and shipped super fast.

Thanks fo0manchu for an awesome set of lights for my dime.

David

So nice. If I had been up at 4am they would've traveled north instead of cross-country.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.