320, 520, 521, 620 Disc Brake Brackets on Ebay

Wylder1324

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you wanna know?

if we were, "hypothetically" too lazy to search, perhaps you could point us to your build/sale thread that has already been written/said.

I know its around here somewhere, but with the 2 forum changes in the last month... (just a suggestion)

My question is (sorry lame thread hijack here, but maybe it will help someone else) I have the complete '78 620 front suspension and brakes I want to put on my '67 520, will your brackets be needed to provide correct caster/camber? sorry for the hijack... :unsure:

if we were, "hypothetically" too lazy to search, perhaps you could point us to your build/sale thread that has already been written/said.

I know its around here somewhere, but with the 2 forum changes in the last month... (just a suggestion)

My question is (sorry lame thread hijack here, but maybe it will help someone else) I have the complete '78 620 front suspension and brakes I want to put on my '67 520, will your brackets be needed to provide correct caster/camber? sorry for the hijack... :unsure:

You would need my upper control arms.

hey beebani how do your brackets work with the titan wheels? can you use the brackets on the rear also??????? i want vented rotors in the rear not solid, thanks

Yeah, they'll work with any wheel 15" and bigger. I don't know if the front brackets would work for the rear or not because of the hub spacing.

You know that you would never utilize these bigger brakes in the rear right? There's way too much bias for those brakes to really work properly. I ran the trooper brakes on the rear of my truck with 16" wheels, and had the truck over 100 mph many times and had no problems stopping.

Yeah, they'll work with any wheel 15" and bigger. I don't know if the front brackets would work for the rear or not because of the hub spacing.

You know that you would never utilize these bigger brakes in the rear right? There's way too much bias for those brakes to really work properly. I ran the trooper brakes on the rear of my truck with 16" wheels, and had the truck over 100 mph many times and had no problems stopping.

yeah b i know that i really dont need that big of brakes in the rear but it would look clean and proportional, those vented rotors are available in alot more brands and designs than the solid rotors, bey beebani can you post up a link of your bracket threads so i can reference them, thanks

Also found this on the bay:

My link

I don't know how much all this would cost to get locally, but with my discount at advance it probably would be considerably cheaper just to get BEEBANI's brackets and buy the rest of the parts by myself. Good looking package though.

That's Al Allen that's selling that, it is my brackets in that set. He's also a member on here. I get quite a few inquiries about a complete package like that. I've priced everything out myself, and he's not making much of a profit, believe me.

hachigodo--we've talked about this, I told you I would send you the hardware. I just got some more in, hold tight buddy.

ghetto--I will do that, I'm also working on a website. I was told by the powers that be, once this site was updated I'd have a place to put a "store" here, but that hasn't happened yet.

That's what I thought, Al's a good guy. I just bought some side mirrors from him and they are fantastic. I might have to investigate the discount I'll get.

I have got $500 into this set, if you pay me $500 you can have them. I went with the Z32 caliper set up on my 620. Email me at a2602nv@yahoo.com. Thanks Al

I have got $500 into this set, if you pay me $500 you can have them. I went with the Z32 caliper set up on my 620. Email me at a2602nv@yahoo.com. Thanks Al

hi whats up if you need any parts i custom make any parts you need i am local let me know thanks j.c.