apology

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I didn't say it had anything to do with having kids did I?

He posts about being divorced, having a kid, the mom doesn't pay child support, the new gf is preg with someone else's kid..... He sounds like a 45yo so I asked if he was 26. I'm 26 myself, If I had half that BS going on I'd seriously reevaluate how I live my life.

Call me crazy too, 2 kids by 23 is young. Thats my opinion though.

My bad misread post :o

I think if anyone had to go through all of what he is going through at almost mid 40s of age,

Probably be alot more difficult for them :unsure:

At 23 almost 24 had the second boy,Bough a house at 22(boy sure wish I kept that house be mortgage free real soon )

married(what a mistake that was :hmm: )

In a career yada yada.

Had a fair bit on my plate and had a plan,But then realised some years later hated the bitch and well you know how the story goes(see yah) :frantics:

My bad misread post :o

I think if anyone had to go through all of what he is going through at almost mid 40s of age,

Probably be alot more difficult for them :unsure:

At 23 almost 24 had the second boy,Bough a house at 22(boy sure wish I kept that house be mortgage free real soon )

married(what a mistake that was :hmm: )

In a career yada yada.

Had a fair bit on my plate and had a plan,But then realised some years later hated the bitch and well you know how the story goes(see yah) :frantics:

It's okay it happens :-) I wouldn't presume to tell anyone the right age to have kids or how to live their life or w/e. Just that at 26yo with that much going on? Idk......

Guest kamakazi620

I feel for ya man.Last year I was laid off (the first time)and told my old lady about me cheating on her with her friend,later her friend turns out to be preggo and decides to abort it (i wanted the kid)and my old lady was fine with me raise'en a kid with me....Anyway she forgave me for cheating and we've never been better.

apology was accepted!

since i wasnt invloved... :fu:

the bitch is gone, change the locks, numbers, etc.

NEVER look back!

ya gosta layz off dem bad wimins!

"...because girls are the bunk."

our_gang.jpg

i should know by feb 2010 (waiting impatiently since 07/08 :rolleyes: ) if ill get 100% custody.

never will get the $$ for the damage she did to the goon either :angry: