Wanted 710 clutch pedal

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a clutch pedal for my 710. It looks like the brake pedal for standard and auto are the same except for the larger pad that your foot steps on, so it could be ground down to size.

Thought you were going automatic, Mike. I knew of one, but I want to think it is already gone.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Think it closed 3-4 maybe more years ago lou. Think the shit is all gone. I went in once a walked around for an hour and a half, cool place.

Oh snap,Has been a while since there,Yes was very cool place there was a 320 there for 10 plus years,

Did you ever hear the story of the underground grow op that was there?:blink::lol:

I have a 720 set somewhere and will check it out. No I didn't reset the time. Don't know how and worried it will screw something up... you????

I have an old comp. stored in a spare room. Maybe I could load it on there and set the time on it??? Thoughts??

I have a 720 set somewhere and will check it out. No I didn't reset the time. Don't know how and worried it will screw something up... you????

I have an old comp. stored in a spare room. Maybe I could load it on there and set the time on it??? Thoughts??

Ya.....load it up on the old computer. You might not have set the date back on it......being a 'new' program for it and all.

I downloaded the lastest updates for my computer (Microsoft) and set my clock back 6 months....good to go........should have a licence code by then.

Set the date back on your 'good' computer.....if you want....and see if you have any issues.

You might be an hour out on your clock....no biggie.

I.E.......try to access some personal 'financial' sites.

Tick tock

Click Start

Click All Programs

Click Microsoft Updates....(upper left)

Click Express

Computer will search for updates if needed.

Install updates.....reboot.

Click Start

Click Control Panel

Double click Date and Time

Set Month to May

Click Apply

Done.

That's for your good computer...if wanted.

Install the EPC first in your backup PC......then change the date if needed.

Edited by Sealik

what about Bonvo's 610 that he's parting out, just a thought. can't remember if it was a manual or auto..

I got a Datsun list from a local jy but can't seem to find it, I know he has some 510's but not sure about the 710, I'll keep looking around for the list and get back if he does...

Have 710 clutch and brake pedal, grill badge, two red and an amber side markers, two rear fender badges, stainless wiper holders, a trunk lock.....

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/My%2074%20710/710parts002Large.jpg[/img]"]710parts002Large.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/My%2074%20710/710parts003Large.jpg[/img]"]710parts003Large.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/My%2074%20710/710parts004Large.jpg[/img]"]710parts004Large.jpg

Thanks to all who replied.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.