been busy

izzo

parents in law bought a chunk of land up in warrenton oregon. its covered in blackberry bushes and trees. lots of downed trees. the brush is about 6ft high, and the blackberry bushes are around 8ft high. we thought, shit! Ok, well bring the chain saw, weed eater, machete and rent a billy goat. :lol: wrong!

there is so much junk around there i can not even begin to explain how much. Piles and piles of scrap metal, garbage, plastics, glass.

Here is a semi- short list of what we have found so far. And we found this after the property was purchased. A motorcycle, a couple washers/dryers, stoveS, refrigerators, 20 or so tires with rims, another washer, a Kawasaki motorcycle, an early 60s ford van, early 60s ford truck, 3 sheds, big enough to fit a datsun with room to work on it in. A camper (the ones that go in the bed of the truck). A Zimmer camper trailer, one of the really early models. They build a shed around it and someone lived in there. Found an August 1975 playboy. Found a couple hundred dollars in Kenya cash. About 10 dollars american. Lots of blue glass bottles, antique glass, and other misc items. Found a dead rat skeleton (kept that :D) Skeleton keys, bullets. Not sure what kind of bullets it doesn't say the caliber on the bottom like most of todays. Ill try and get a good pictures on here, one is kind of strange. It looks a bit bigger than a 22 bullet but the tip is like a hard see thru (green tint) and has little ball bearing things in it.

Anyways, these pictures are of the first and second day. After the first two days we said fuck it and rented a john deere tractor with a bucket and a giant mower on the back. I did all the work with it clearing most of the shit out of there. Still a ton of work to do. More than i care to. Only xmas eve and xmas day off. This property has to get cleaned within 60 days.

We are piling all the scrap into one pile, burning all the wood, and hauling all the garbage off to the dump. Still have 3 sheds to tear down, and the house. Plus all the garbage clean up. One of the new neighbors is going to come in and push all the brush off to a pile in the back of the property along with level the spot where the house is going for 700. He is also going to de-stump the entire site.

If any of you would like to come and take away the scrap let me know, i been hearing its around 110 a ton right now. there should be a few tons at least there

bottom few pics are pics of my tarded kitteh. Sleeps in the xmas tree

IMAG0011.jpg

housework001.jpg

housework002.jpg

housework003.jpg

housework004.jpg

housework005.jpg

housework006.jpg

housework007.jpg

housework008.jpg

housework009.jpg

housework010.jpg

housework011.jpg

housework012.jpg

housework013.jpg

housework014.jpg

housework015.jpg

housework016.jpg

housework017.jpg

housework018.jpg

housework019.jpg

housework020.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

again, those pics are from like a week ago. In those pics are the van, truck, and 3 sheds. You would never know they were there

Tomorrow i am going back and working again. I'll snap off a few updates. Oh yeah, before i forget.

IMAG0007.jpg

Edited by h2theizzo
ooohhhhh!!!!!!!! i like the van you should post some more pics of it in here i like the rear side window. anyways id help but to far away sorry

its more visibile now, i cleaned around it some. Ill try to get pics. No saving that van tho, opened the door and can see the ground all thru it. Same with the ford pickup, i put my hand on the fender and it fell off :lol:

Ha ha if I was you I would call the cops and tell them to come out to your place and bring there hot sheet :lol: run some vin's

:lol: we thought about it. but it was an older lady that lived there. The next door neighbor is her niece. She verified that it was her cousins many years ago. He died tho, had aids and couldn't afford the medicine. This is back before there was really anything going on for it. He couldn't afford the medicine, was depressed. Turned the gas on in his little camper and let it go for 10-15 minutes then lit a cig. There was nothing but slivers left of the camper.

I wounder what parts I could use from the truck. I want to see the Zimmer trailer.

if that truck had the 352 i would have been tearing it out as we speak. Inline 6, same with the van.

Here is the front of the Zimmer Trailer, its to the left in this picture. We are throwing some chains around the hitch on the truck and pulling down that shed tomorrow. Then hooking the trailer up to the truck and yanking it out. Truck should be able to handle it, its my father in laws. 1985 Ford F350 Quad cab 4x4, 460. Its not a dually either but should get er done :D

They cut a small spot out of the side of it when they built the shed for an easy entrance. Dont think its savable. Hoping i can salvage the trailer and make my own datto hauler with it.

Daniel, the way that retard is going ill be sitting on a fat stack of cash soon :lol:

the way obama is spending, sending is flying at light speed into the hole even worst then before. We have borrowed so much that we have pretty much taken capitol from everywhere. No where else can really lend the US more money as we have already borrowed most of what they had. Or so it seems.

right now 75 Kenya dollars is like 1 dollar american. If it keeps up itll be reversed. 75 american dollars for 1 kenya.... It was mostly a sarcastic remark.

My wife only wants an Airsteam for her Edsel, but I have been wanting a 50's Shasta with the little "wings" on the back.

I don't see your trailer pics, and don't see the truck in any of those weeds pics. My 64 Ford has the Y block 292 with a granny 4 speed, but what I want are things like the stock radio,or steering wheel with the horn button. It'll have a 9" rear if it's a 1/2 ton so that is worth saving.

My wife only wants an Airsteam for her Edsel, but I have been wanting a 50's Shasta with the little "wings" on the back.

I don't see your trailer pics, and don't see the truck in any of those weeds pics. My 64 Ford has the Y block 292 with a granny 4 speed, but what I want are things like the stock radio,or steering wheel with the horn button. It'll have a 9" rear if it's a 1/2 ton so that is worth saving.

sorry i forgot to post it. its below. You can barely see the front of it. Ill try and snap a pic of the back. As far as the fords. on the truck i believe that the steering wheel is there. Horn button probably should be too. Looked like the gauge cluster was on the passenger floorboard. Not sure about the radio, ill check. Passenger door was locked.

Van, gauge cluster was there. steering wheel too. Not sure about radio, doubt either one would be good/working. Truck was last tabbed in 1980. Not sure about the van.

front of the zimmer

housework027.jpg

back of the truck. Has some sort of canopy on it. If you look closely you can see the round tail light.

housework029.jpg

I think I see the 57-60, 62-63 bed. Yes they skipped 61. The 62-63 cab is what I can use. My friend in Eureka can use the 57-60 parts. He had a parts truck that was so rusty the roof above the windshield was detatched. I took a pic of him pushing it up and waving out the hole.

Tim, If either of the RV's have gas powered light fixtures I WANT THEM. please. As many as you can pull off. Did I say please yet. LOL

What are the two motorcycles? Any old Honda stuff?

Thanks

Sorry Jester, mostly gutted with light fixtures installed (in the 70s id guess). Only one motorcycle. Not sure what year, Kawasaki tho. Engine looks complete minus the round coil deal that sits next to the brake pedal. Motor probly be good for a go kart :D

Had to literally clear everything, wish i could get a better shot from the air to show the size. my camera phone just doesn't do justice to how much has been done :fu:

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg