New Here, pics of my goon

NismoTy

Hey there guys. Im new to the forums. Ive been on here lurkin for a while but now im official! Always been kinds of a nissan guy and car guys in general i suppose. All started with the 95 240sx i had in high school, i was planning on doin a sr swap before they really caught on up here but then prices blew up and i had a kid heh. So a few years later and another kid a finally scored a 72 510 wagon. Some of you guys from mhy area might now some of my old datsun buddies and i look forward to talkin to all of you and meeting you guys. WELL enough of that heres some pics of the goon....(hope i do it right)

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz73/NismoTy/510/510-13-1.jpg[/img]"]510-13-1.jpg

510-13-1.jpg

510-12.jpg

510-11.jpg

510-10.jpg

510-9.jpg

510-8.jpg

510-7.jpg

510-6.jpg

510-5.jpg

510-4.jpg

510-3.jpg

510-2.jpg

510-1.jpg

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys! appreciate the warm welcome. well it ran when i bought it. it also came with two sets of wheels an tires and an extra hood and an extra windshield with the seal. stock l16 with a a87 head and weber carb. pretty much stock otherwise. one of the days i drove it to work it started smokin like crazy. when i took the head off i found out what it was. one of the piston heads is toast. busted right on the edge. :( now i have an excuse to yank the motor and upgrade! hehe...i think ill keep it basic. i plan on drivin it often so im thinkin keep the head and swap in an l18 or l20b and upgrade to a 5speed. either a dogleg or 280zx. just got laid off from work and got two kids so money is......tight heh.