620 found!..........................

mr68gts

In my back yard.:lol:

It's a 76 that was converted to 4x4 by lo manufacturing. Truck was bought by my Uncle from the dealership my father worked at for 30 sum years now. Engine completely gone through when received back from alteration to 4x4 with 12 miles on the odo! Has dual SU's, custom ground cam, custom made header, and I believe a peanut head to raise compression. (I know it's up there and have to run super!) Also has a 20 gallon fuel tank, that I think was from Datsun. (It's not original to the truck, that's for sure!)

You can just see the 74 on the left that's going to help restore it to it's former condition.

Paul

DSC_0019-1.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that truck has some history behind it for sure. Steroid has more info on Low manufacturing if you need it. What part of SD are you in.........im in La mesa. Theres a few guys here from SD, we meet every Thursday in mission valley. Oh & welcome :cool:

I'm in Lemon Grove. And thanks! I'll have to get with Steroid on Low's History. I was thinking of hitting up one of the meets. It just wont be int he truck for a while. Got a loooong ways till it's driveable.

Paul

Wow that truck has some history behind it for sure. Steroid has more info on Low manufacturing if you need it. What part of SD are you in.........im in La mesa. Theres a few guys here from SD, we meet every Thursday in mission valley. Oh & welcome :cool: