Bob72gts' Junkers

bob72gts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kool parts K/C. Remove & save all useable parts [depending on your space availability] :rolleyes:

See if the all of the windows can be removed carfully so the gaskets dont tear..yeah right ;)

Maybe use the cab to make a 4 door roadster like Mikes :D

Yeah space availability is gonna be a problem here pretty soon. The "shop" where I store my projects is about to be repo'd. Can't really bitch about it since my buddy hasn't charged me any rent in 3 years. but I am gonna have to really bust ass on my projects to get them into shape and either sell or move into other storage.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is not a Datsun but I didn't want to start a new thread for 1 pic, and I plan to tow Datsuns with it.

002-2.jpg

That's my 1975 International Harvester Loadstar 1600 4x4 Crew Cab. Say that 5 times fast :P

It is currently in storage in CA. I am hoping to get it out here so I can start working on it again. Picture it pulling a flatbed trailer with three or four datsuns on it.

• 1 year later...

A little bit of self necrothreadia here. If you have looked throught this thread you have seen the bad ass white standard cab 620 on 18" chrome QX56s........well...... it's for sale.

Factory Paint, Factory A/C, Factory floor mat, 5 speed swap, Webber, about 1000 miles on Webber, rings, bearings, gaskets, and water pump, and front and rear brakes, new brake master cylinder not yet installed, about $400 worth on new weatherstripping. Truck is very solid. The only rust damage is the passenger side floor(center of floor away from body mounts and rocker panel) easily cut out and patched. Soft floor was caused by windshield gasket, I have a replacement gasket new in package.

909 519 9799 Truck is in Havasu $3100 I have seen what is out there and i know you couldn't get to this point any cheaper so price is firmish. Willing to consider part trades but need half cash minimum.

• 9 months later...