Nice 510 wagon on Seattle craigslist

This is a cute little Datsun 510 wagon, I think '72 and owned by a lady that Ethan Newstrum and I used to help out. Car is in pretty good shape and she is only asking $1300.

Again it is on the Seattle Craigslist, just went in today.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see it... :mellow:

that sucker was sweet. i saw the pics!!

it probably sold super fast, that thing was completely stock and was pale yellow. was my dream wagon.

Bleach I stayed in Fairwood all through the 80's to mid 90's you in the greens or just vicinity?

Yeah I called on that car on Saturday I think. She called me back on Sunday and said she realized that she was not asking enough for the car and someone had told her it was worth around $2500 and she would not take anything less than $2000. I went and looked at it on Monday and it was ok

A lot of cancer and it had been in a couple of accidents and had a different pass. fender and door on it repainted yellow. She asked what I was going to do with it and I told her drive it. She liked my yelo 510. Anyways she called back yesterday and asked how close t0 $2500 I could get and I said $2000 is all I could afford and to me the car is not even worth that. I told her that she could still probably get $2500 out of it so look for it on C.L. coming up.

This belongs to an older gal and Ethen N and I used to work on this car for her for free. I remember she came over the first time and had NO brake fluid in the cups...she didn't know how to check much. Ethan did the brakes and we replaced a hinge pin and other misc things. Nice car.

She called some car place in Tacoma and they told her to sell the car for an awfully lot of money. I told her she couldn't get over $1200 and offered to buy it from her just last year when the car was sitting for quite a while. She has been going back and forth about this car for many years...don't have a clue what she will do with it now. Not a real stable person unfortunately to deal with. She said she would sell it to me,then called me a week later to say she couldn't sell it. I finally gave up after a couple of months trying to talk her into selling it to me. Good luck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.