Solex Locks...

79D50

cost me $46.00 from Hong Kong. They were incredibly easy to install. Had to make some minor adjustments with the dremel but ease of installation, well, was easy!!

They work great and look great. If you buy them for your 620 use the #2 rod attachment. It is an OEM fit and function.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cost me $46.00 from Hong Kong. They were incredibly easy to install. Had to make some minor adjustments with the dremel but ease of installation, well, was easy!!

They work great and look great. If you buy them for your 620 use the #2 rod attachment. It is an OEM fit and function.

Cool factor is there for the Solex locks.

Not difficult at all to install

Installed it 10 years ago

It worked but it can be difficult sometime when it does not line up.

And after 2 years, the fascia and logo deteriorated with sun and moisture.

Never used them since then with my other Datsuns.

And if you have power locks with your alarm.

You won't be using it anymore.

Seattle is experiencing an artic blast from Alaska and Canada. It was 20 degrees this morning at 5:00 am and is expected to be in the low teens for the rest of the week. Brrrr...

Like a dumba$$ I washed the truck late yesterday afternoon not thinking it would freeze overnight. My new locks were frozen because the water never dried out of the keyhole. Nothing is more fun than breaking out the butane torch at 4:45 am to defrost your locks. hahahahaha...then I had to pull like a mule to get the damn door open because it was frozen shut. I am glad I didn't rip my new door seals or break the damn door handle.

Great way to start the day. Just thought I would share.