i hate ebay

dimedude

so even though i already had a fuel injection manifold made i found a real jdm injection manifold on ebay and waited all night to bid on it i had 10 second left and was the highest bidder at 279 bucks and some one got over on me at the last second literally it sucks :mad:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so even though i already had a fuel injection manifold made i found a real jdm injection manifold on ebay and waited all night to bid on it i had 10 second left and was the highest bidder at 279 bucks and some one got over on me at the last second literally it sucks :mad:

http://www.auctionsniper.com

Costs $.25 cents to use, allows you to set the time your bid is placed (3 seconds before auction ends) and your not sitting there waiting all night. Just place your bid way in advance and then go and enjoy life. You will get an email if you win or lose.

I know alot of people don't like sniping but if you can't beat them, join them.

it's not Ebays fault that you didn't bid your max, like qwik says use the snipe and bid the highest you would be willing to pay.

there prob will be another one coming along someday, just keep on looking and good luck, I hope you win next time.... :D

its a program that bids for you on ebay last second. it greatly increases your chances of winning an auction for the lowest price possible. its cheating but if you want something bad enough..

It is not cheating. It is taking advantage of the latest technology to give you an advantage.

After getting burned several times on ebay to last minute bids, I started using a sniping service and I have only lost 2 bids on items I wanted since then. Both times someone else was willing to pay more then me for the item. I am sure I have saved money on some items too. I have gotten several items for much less then my max bid amount.

oh well the one you had made probobly flows more air then the stock one any ways !