Anyone know what kind of wheels these are?

rivdat620

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, he's on Ratsun.

He let someone borrow the truck and they came back curbbed. Remember that post?

I bought those same wheels recently. I ordered tires online so I'm still waiting for them to arrive.

'titans' means factory Nissan wheels off of a Titan truck. 18x8

]2eDeYe & Bleach, from what I understand you both put these wheels or are putting these wheels on to later model 620's with disc brakes. After looking at the pictures of your truck and the one I asked about and comparing mine, is the offset the same because with the drums I dont think these rims will work. From what I read on the Konig Counter steer thread FJwagon made reference to a +10 offset and these rims are +20. Were the factory wheels different offsets on the discs and drums because they look similar on both?

Redeye has those wheels on his truck right now as you can see in his signature. His are 6-spoke deisgn vs 5-spoke but the same size and offset is used.

Some boring out of the center may be required.

I'm putting those on a 2000 Nissan Frontier though so its a completely different application. I did put some 2001 Frontier 15x7 wheels on a 1978 620. The offset was perfect to tuck them. They fit with no mods. I think all factory Nissan truck wheels have some positive offset. +20 or so sounds about right.

I think that disc brake trucks do have a slightly wider stance; at least the rear axel is a little wider. 225 width tire might rub the lip of the bed a little when lowered. You can either roll the fender lip or run 205/45/18 or similar.

For my Frontier I'm not lowering it (yet) so I'm running proper outside diameter tires of 225/45/18

I wouldn't say their on it 'right now' lol

In my sig pic, that's a drum brake truck using 1/4 spacers to clear the hub.

With the new disc brake frame, I turned down the hubs to clear.

Works well either way, but I'd rather not have a spacer.

So ya, they fit disc or drum trucks ;)