Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes amazing!

And yes I have a couple choices. The sale was a package deal and came with quite the assortment! plus what I have already in my 6x139.7 rim stash! Every time I see a cheap set of that bolt pattern I've been buying them for a rainy day lol

Radio

Went to JY at open this morning. Got a seatbelt and some trims for the D21 of Harleys. We COmpletely detailed our trucks inside and out. I my 520, and he his D21 so it can be sold. We taped and painted the D21 at around 4 pm. Tomorrow night is reassembly of the Grill, lights, etc. Same Recipe as my D21 except Black not white. Its Brett's Mix. Met up with the 510 at the Ledge and did some cruising it was a really fun Day. Painted a bunch on the 520 and Removed grill, mirrors, and some other bits for the Sandblaster.

bdd1.jpg

bdd2.jpg

bdd3.jpg

bdd4.jpg

bdd5.jpg

bdd6.jpg

bdd7.jpg

bdd8.jpg

bdd9.jpg

bdd10.jpg

Radio

Thanks for the tips, didnt mean to come off mean, and i'm no paint pro for sure, but in terms of ghetto setups involving a paint gun, tape, and a backyard...I'VE DONE IT!

Radio

And Brett can out rattle can a 300$ paint gun anyday btw...spray paint is not a bad thing. but yes in this case it was air and paint gun.