• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini Update #1 (Randomness Lol)

Rare car came into service other day took this shot for you goon people:

updd6.jpg

Got some more tools sales at Canadian Tire have been crazy & I will have to say I am going for the world record in number of Deloreans owned by one person:

updd2.jpg

updd5.jpg

Radio

Mini Update #3: (Datsun Plans & Oil Heater Mwahaha)

I got a Oil Heater and it keeps the Office at +4 Celcius vs. the -4 outside so nice for letting it run as a place to 'warm up' ha.

updd10.jpg

updd1.jpg

Been digging around at Princess Auto Surplus a lot lately and got a bunch of these mini blue reflectors for my grey 620 I plan to use up somehow..and I ordered and recieved some new turn Signal Lenses! Yay

updd7.jpg

updd8.jpg

Radio

Yesterday was a big day on two fronts! 300E is running like a champ, changed the ignition coil myself..kinda fun! My Taillights also came, (NOT DOT3) so I went to Princess Auto Quick and got some LEDs that are coloured correctly as the lenses themselves were clear.

My Buddy Brett Did up some New Kickpanels for the Gray 620. and I got to see them yesterday as well! Super excited about them! Will be finished in Black Vinyl. Plant on doing the Yellow 620 as well...

Radio

likeag61.jpg

likeag62.jpg

likeag63.jpg

likeag64.jpg

likeag65.jpg

likeag66.jpg

• Like 2

I put on every "bunnyhug" I own and my coveralls and cleaned my neglected because of the cold Garage.

powerf1.jpg

powerf2.jpg

powerf3.jpg

powerf4.jpg

powerf5.jpg

powerf6.jpg

powerf7.jpg

(Still have to finish attaching my Front Clip. its on with two screws Atm)

I then lowered my Gray PU off the jackstands for time being, and also to see what the wheels looks-like! (Needs Moar Lowher)

Radio

• 2 weeks later...

Me and the old lady met for lunch today! And shes driving the diesel FT now because her S Class is down for the count in the Garage. I get this friday-Saturday-Sunday off so hope to have its power steering and maybe some more fixed on it for her. My service dept upgraded the Service Menu and Labour Rate Signs, so instead of ye garbage the signs went up!

bs1.jpg

bs2.jpg

bs3.jpg

bs4.jpg

Radio

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I think radio isstuck-in-the-snow.jpg

Uhh.. Thats Exactly What I was doing last night! Fucking Ice Snow, Harley came over and we were outside for 3 hours hand bombing the stuff because the snow blower couldnt break up the Ice fast enuf!

My front yard and driveway are clear now, backyard is next, my 720 and 620 are in there :S

I am getting my 1980 720 Parts Rig dug out and hauled away so I can park my yellow 620 in its place, and bring my 521 home from work when the backyard is shovelled.

Kicker sub going into my Benz Saturday Night.

February I have use of the shop at work and hoists to drop tranny in my S-Class.

Been Driving the diesel in the weather its -25C today plus windchill feels like -39C with the windchill. (-38.2F) and I am happy to report it starts and runs and has Great Heat like a champ.

I Also Discovered the 521 has NO HEAT! Blows cold cold air. So I am going to start by changing the thermostat.

Radio