Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks skib. Tonight I FINALLY got back to sanding work on my piece o shit tailgate. By piece of crap, its prolly 40% bondo? Anyway, I went at it like two virgins on prom night, and then cleaned off all the dust, and layed a thin coat of primer, and will sand some more, when it dries, repeat, repeat until someday its silky smoothe. maybe. I also decided what the hell is holding me back from painting my front fibreglass clip? Nothing! So put its first coat on! I cracked the garage door a third, it was raining/snowing out plus 1 degree, what a great night and I seemed to get alot accomplished! i'll take pics of the sandblasted rims, tailgate, and front clip, when I get a chance.

Radio

So Harley, got his amp and wiring done in the D21, I got my steelies pretty much finished (cept clear) and my air dam for red soon t be grey 620. Started on the air dam for the yellow 620 tonite as well. Bought the entire supply of hotwheels Deloreans in Regina (secret love: Deloreans) and decided to do the tailgate letters in the same blue.

Radio

harleysg1.jpg

harleysg2.jpg

harleysg3.jpg

paint1.jpg

paint2.jpg

paint3.jpg

paint4.jpg

paint5.jpg

paint6.jpg

paint7.jpg

paint8.jpg

paint9.jpg

paint10.jpg

DTP, how is ur Datsun Coming?

Also what should I do if I've been playing and playing with my fuel mixture, and idle speed, on my 620 but it either runns excessively high, or normal, until I step on the brakes and stop at a light and it stalls? I've checked the brake booster cable, am I leaking vacuum elsewhere, or do the brake boosters fuck up?

Radio

Bought the entire supply of hotwheels Deloreans in Regina (secret love: Deloreans) Radio

:huh:

trailer-park-boys_julian.jpg

No no skib, that's a picture of Julian. That's Jim Lahey's secret love. (it's a Canadian thing)