Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The old for sale ad:

So its time to move on to something new so my newly finished project truck is up for sale. Its a 1993 Nissan Hardbody with the KA24E-T engine. 
Head gasket was replaced, head planed, all top end gaskets replaced with fel-pro gaskets, CXRacing turbo kit running at 7psi. Emissions removal was done. New seats, freshy wrapped interior, drag shocks in the front, 4x4 pathfinder shocks in the rear, 15 x 10 inch wheels, 255/65 in the rear, 215/60s up front (rubber is like new), 5 inch drop in the back, 4 inches up front, all the rust has been cut out, new panels welded in, and freshly painted flat red. Spray in box liner, custom 3 place bike rack, shaved tail gate and gas cap. New water pump, starter, spark plugs and wires (ngk). Also has a Pioneer Deck, Boston Acoustic Speakers, Concept Amp and Kicker sub installed. 

When I got it the engine that was in it had been removed for head gasket. The Bad engine, and bad head came with AND a Brand new head. The Owner that I bought it from instead of putting the new head on and doing the headgasket, installed a used motor with 140k approx. So needless to say Now I know who makes the turbo (as it had no markings that I was familiar with) and what was done to suspension its not a bad thing. No stereo was present. Just Focal Grilles.

Radio

Once the 1998 Frontier is done and Hardbody Turbo is ready...for sale or trade those bitches and get a 4x4. Nissan or Prefer Datsun. Had a 720 4x4 missing it.

Radio

I've got a 4x4 720. It's not pretty, but it's a solid runner. I love it.