Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding my 521...

After putting a Wix filter (M.I.A.) in the air cleaner, gonna "Wix" the oil filter...

I am planning, first to fix brakes, and I have been posting every and all Datsun progress on Get Garage. Its sitting on jackstands in the garage as of tonite, and I drained all the oil. popped the beauty caps off, and gonna try and track down a fourth. I vacuumed and detailed the entire interior so far, I will tomorrow remove battery and rims, clean up the rust under the battery area, and super bleed brakes, and inspect all lines, and take the actuators off, to get rebuilt/replaced. Also will vacuum all the gross shit outta the box!

Pics to follow tomorrow...had to stop, to get some!

Radio

Regarding my 521...

After putting a Wix filter (M.I.A.) in the air cleaner, gonna "Wix" the oil filter...

I am planning, first to fix brakes, and I have been posting every and all Datsun progress on Get Garage. Its sitting on jackstands in the garage as of tonite, and I drained all the oil. popped the beauty caps off, and gonna try and track down a fourth. I vacuumed and detailed the entire interior so far, I will tomorrow remove battery and rims, clean up the rust under the battery area, and super bleed brakes, and inspect all lines, and take the actuators off, to get rebuilt/replaced. Also will vacuum all the gross shit outta the box!

Pics to follow tomorrow...had to stop, to get some!

Radio

Wow can you show us how to"super bleed brakes"! JK

Do it, and then do it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgYuLsudaJQ

Radio

Wow, thanks Radio. Fagen and Becker with Dias... good times. A buddy mailed me his favorite Dan tour T shirt in a large Canada Post envelope and it was taped shut. So weeks later I was talking to him and I mentioned that it was usually a peel and seal closure and why did he tape it shut. He said he didn't tape it but before closing he blew a couple of hash tokes inside. :lol: So I can imagine the drug sniffing dog at Canada post pissing itself when it found it... and they cut it open to find nothing but a shirt inside. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the what? :huh:

you should have spent more time in America :lol: youd learn to have come backs that are both effective and amusing.

its ok tho :D we know you guys dont get to much practice fighting

canmadianairforce.jpg

canadian_air_force.jpg