Wanted: 1200 Sedan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I suck! I hate it when people do what I just did.

I did not post and run, I just posted and didn't come back for a while.

To answer some of the questions.. location is Portland, OR.

Yes, I will pay for shipping on the right car.

Price range is $500 to $1500, cash in-hand.

This is for a complete strip down and rebuild with all new everything and an engine swap. Drive train condition does not matter, in fact it would save me time if it was not even there. I have been working on my daily driver coupe for years and it is finally "finished".. now I want to start over and do something wild.

I have a sedan in my garage, but its rough and rusty. I would like to start with something better.

I am all over the net looking for this ride. Frequently datsun1200.com and craigslist. Now I will frequently visit this forum as well, I have never had this kind of response.. thanks all! Keep looking, I will put a ratsun sticker on it when its all done!

By the way, id pay up to $5k for one that is already done. :)

Blats, I don't know how bad you want one of these, but I found a cool one for you. Sounds exactly like what you are wanting. Don't know the owner except a couple of e-mails. But he is a perfectionist and has one of the sweetest 67 toyota corona's I've seen.

Anyway this is his 1200 project that he doesn't have time to finish. Catch is it is in MA. And it is pricey.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/car/464452237.html

Anyway this is his 1200 project that he doesn't have time to finish. Catch is it is in MA. And it is pricey.

Yea, saw that one. I might pay 3k total, but not 3k plus shipping. Good looking out!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.