73 sss grill on ebay

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda think the whole ebay disclosure on this forum sucks.....its like postin where a 510 is in a field or a 521 on a farmers auction for a hundred bucks. It opens the flood gates to ebay for those who werent paying atention and ruins it for the watchers and bidders...aghhhh f%ck!!!! IMO I know its not like 90 percent of us here arent scouring ebay and CL constantly but damn.....

Edited by SRSANDS

id rather someone from here get it, your going to spend at least 300 on the grill ive seen them go for more than 500 most people unless they really want it are not going to bid. I get asked from people on here at least once or twice a month if i want to sell mine so i figured for all those people id point it out

I was looking at that grill as well .. havent bid on it yet.. well im not an early bidder .. the only thing im not sure about is that the seller states that the grill has a few dents that can be straightened.... is it possible to get the grill totally straightened out if there are dents on the aluminum bar at the top of the center section? its such thin metal... I dont know its the only thing holding me back from bidding.

well its not a metal grille in most places its plastic. the main thing thats keeping me from bidding early is the broken clip. there is no way to fix that. But doesn't really matter to me. I need one for my buddy to make a mold of.

the center is metal thats where the clips are located, around the lights are plastic and there is one clip on them but if its broken it dosent make too much of a diff, if its a metal one you could make a new one and tach it on

I`ve been meeting up with a lot of Datsun heads here in Japan the past 2 weeks, and what`s funny is most everyone here does not like that grille. Too bad the 610 grille doesn`t fit (or will it?) because you could get those things for free out here!

I`ve been meeting up with a lot of Datsun heads here in Japan the past 2 weeks, and what`s funny is most everyone here does not like that grille. Too bad the 610 grille doesn`t fit (or will it?) because you could get those things for free out here!

If you return to this side of the world, you MUST bring a bag full of grills :D:D:D

I kinda think the whole ebay disclosure on this forum sucks.....its like postin where a 510 is in a field or a 521 on a farmers auction for a hundred bucks. It opens the flood gates to ebay for those who werent paying atention and ruins it for the watchers and bidders...aghhhh f%ck!!!! IMO I know its not like 90 percent of us here arent scouring ebay and CL constantly but damn.....

Thats funny, I did get my 521 for a hundred bucks at a farmers auction! No joke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.