Does this 521 belong to a member?

nukeday

521 I saw in the Albany (Oregon) B&R parking lot today. Asked the other 8 customers standing around if it was theirs. Nope. The guy must have been out in the yard. Running it with no hood and the gas tank on the bed. Had what looked like a GPS gadget mounted above the dash. The yellow headlights suggest ratsun...:)

albany521_ratsun_1.jpg

albany521_ratsun_2.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^Yep. Good guy. Nuke, he works there. He's the guy that called me looking for some gears for it. Sold him my set of 390's. I didn't know he put Titans on it. Looks cool.

There is another guy there with a really nice dark blue 720 KC.

I didn't know you where coming up this way. You should have called.

^^^^Yep. Good guy. Nuke, he works there. He's the guy that called me looking for some gears for it. Sold him my set of 390's. I didn't know he put Titans on it. Looks cool.

There is another guy there with a really nice dark blue 720 KC.

I didn't know you where coming up this way. You should have called.

ummm those are chevy wheels arent they? or are they a different style titan then what im used to?

Jester - I only went as far as the Albany airport, I had to go through Sweet Home on the way home, and make it back in time to be at the rest home in Eugene @ 3. I had made arrangements to pick up some studded snows in Sweet Home, but the guy didn't answer his phone. I stopped in B&R to see if they had any, and the guy called me. I was only there about 10 minutes. Glad to find out the owner is local.

I honestly wonder if my truck will one day look as cool to someone else, as everyone else's seems to me.....

That shop 72wagun works in was something to see, sorry I missed seeing you. Sounds like the 'mystery' has been solved.

Edited by nukeday
ummm those are chevy wheels arent they? or are they a different style titan then what im used to?

Hmmm. I guess I should have spent a little more time looking. I have seen the truck in person and didn't bother to spend a lot of time looking at it. I just saw the 6 spokes and ASSUMED they were Titans. Ooops. Quite a bit differant really.

thats too funnny i saw you takin a pic of my truck! i was like what the heck is that guy doing. i got them off an 08 yukon the 18x8's

GetAttachment.jpg

i got the tank back under the bed and the primer done on one side, the gps is my temp speedo the gear is bad on the trans.also removed the bed hooks

Edited by kezark31
added pic
thats too funnny i saw you takin a pic of my truck! i was like what the heck is that guy doing. i got them off an 08 yukon the 18x8's

GetAttachment.jpg

i got the tank back under the bed and the primer done on one side, the gps is my temp speedo the gear is bad on the trans.also removed the bed hooks

Truck looks awesome, I guess I didn't speak up loud enough. I would have liked to have met you. Anyway, now you've seen the nuke, hope you didn't see my embarrassment of an F-150...