Skyline Powered 620

RadioRedline

you should get a full skyline front clip and graft it onto the 620, that would be sick! not to mention they usualy come with the dashes an stuff so you could make it rhd with a sick skyline dash!

might have to move the cab back on the frame tho, an bob the bed.. would still look sweet tho..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple tips for you Radio.

1. Neon is only cool when it reminds you of beer, not Hollywood's version of cool cars.

2. Sticking extra lights on your vehicle, no matter how cool they were in the original packaging, doesn't make your car look better.

Hey,

What are you talking about "hollywoods version of cars" ala fast and the furious?

My Dad had a 68 El Camino, Black with white stripes, and he mounted blue and red lightbulbs from an old tractor in the front footwells...sexlights baby! And also ever seen Planes, Trains and Automobiles? The Taxi? OH SHIT thats hollywood again, my bad!

Radio

Listen downshifter....I mean radio (that's a good one) see if anyone figures out the movie reference....please sell your dattos before you start down the path of destroying them just like your half-brother before you.

Do us a favor and stop now before any more harmless datto sheet metal gets harmed. The probability of you doing any engine swap is about as good as me buying a saturn!

And please, stop these useless threads!

Beebani...don't kno why you got such a hate on for me, but i'd like to take a moment to reply. Are you saying that i'm never going to be able to do an RB20DET engine swap because of it won't work, $, or something else.

Please one of you know-it-alls for once, just please finish up your putdowns to the Radio with some proof?

How its worked:

1. I Start a thread.

2. Someone says you're a moron, or a retard.

3. I get pogosticked or FAIL pics all over my thread.

4. I ask why or what they mean by that comment or picture, or to expand on why they think this, and get more of the same useless: "cause you're not a smooth salesman, your a moron so why did you join, to me working on a datsun is a waste".

I say prove it.

Radio

Beebani...don't kno why you got such a hate on for me, but i'd like to take a moment to reply. Are you saying that i'm never going to be able to do an RB20DET engine swap because of it won't work, $, or something else.

Please one of you know-it-alls for once, just please finish up your putdowns to the Radio with some proof?

How its worked:

1. I Start a thread.

4. I ask why or what they mean by that comment or picture, or to expand on why they think this, and get more of the same useless: "cause you're not a smooth salesman, your a moron so why did you join, to me working on a datsun is a waste".

I say prove it.

Radio

You are right. You're a kid with a dream, so dream on. While everyone was 'laying frame' mine was to go the other direction (up) and build a mental looking 620. I may never get finished, at least I hope not. "Better it is to journey with hope, than to arrive" I don't know who said that, but it's often very true.

How its worked:

1. I Start a thread.

I say prove it.

Radio

Heres the thing, these guys (myself a couple times included), are just ripping on you cause you make yourself an easy target. You respond as you did above instead of blowing it off as a little poking fun, take it too personally and take things to another level. They don't really hate you... they're just bored and using you for entertainment. Thus far you haven't posted a question that hasn't been answered... or posted anything useful or helpful to the forum. THERES your proof that you're a moron.

Ok, move along now... nothing to see here. :D

Don't leave yet... now that you have a garage, I can't wait to see what you do to those dattos.

zumm your such an accomplished human being.:rolleyes: clearly everything you post and everytime you open your mouth is 100% gospel...don't worry tho, your shit doesn't smell.

:fu:Radio

see, that right there is you taking things to seriously

Listen downshifter....I mean radio (that's a good one) see if anyone figures out the movie reference....please sell your dattos before you start down the path of destroying them just like your half-brother before you.

Do us a favor and stop now before any more harmless datto sheet metal gets harmed. The probability of you doing any engine swap is about as good as me buying a saturn!

And please, stop these useless threads!

tsk tsk. i don't usually jump into arguements but, who are you to say that? unless your offering radio money for the dattos he damn well bought, then that is an entirely stupid statement.

i mean, there not yours, why the flying fuck should you care what he does with them?