My Birthday Present?

qwik510

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is some pictures of what I call the "Ultimate Sleeper" from Shasta 2001. Very stock looking , but notice it is lowered with widened steel wheels,stock hub caps, stock color, sort of stock looking interior, at least tastefully done. But under the hood a different story, a 2.2 L-series with a few tweaks- OH YA!. If I had your car this is what I would do, it was very well done and could be turned back to stock.

Monte

sleeper_side.jpg

sleeper_rear.jpg

sleeper_rear_seat.jpg

sleeper.jpg

Here is some pictures of what I call the "Ultimate Sleeper" from Shasta 2001. Very stock looking , but notice it is lowered with widened steel wheels,stock hub caps, stock color, sort of stock looking interior, at least tastefully done. But under the hood a different story, a 2.2 L-series with a few tweaks- OH YA!. If I had your car this is what I would do, it was very well done and could be turned back to stock.

Monte

sleeper_side.jpg

sleeper_rear.jpg

sleeper_rear_seat.jpg

sleeper.jpg

That would be perfect..still stock looking and probably be easily returned to total stock if desired, yet killer none the less!!!

this would probably be optimal. Since you are asking the question in the first place, you may be having a hard time deciding to mod it from original, so this is the way I would go...just my .00000002 cents

Here is some pictures of what I call the "Ultimate Sleeper"

But under the hood a different story, a 2.2 L-series with a few tweaks- OH YA!. If I had your car this is what I would do, it was very well done and could be turned back to stock.

:sneaky:

:thumbup:

Thanks to everyone for the Bday wishes and the opinions. I will be parking it in dry storage for the winter and then Figure out what to do with it once the Spring rains have washed away the dreaded salt they cover our roads with. It will go to storage next week. I bought a Car Bag to put it in.

http://www.carbag.com

I plan to get my VG 2 door back on the road before I do anything to the new 4 door.

Thanks again,

• 1 year later...