my new truck

caddyhack

I just got this chopped channeled /bodydropped sectioned and bagged datsun 620 not to long ago. took it to a carshow in mojave Ca. and people were walking past full custom mercs, sedans roadsters etc to check the truck out. It can really draw a crowd. What do you guys think

heres a link to alot more pics http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=400909573&albumId=1075281

l_2d1313f1b0844dd5927267867f18302d.jpg

l_9681cfb5e49c469085ea875dc7d0c5e2.jpg

Edited by caddyhack
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we've had some discussions on this truck before..

heres one thread..

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=7831

heres another..

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=4532&highlight=chopped+sectioned

heres an older thread.. pretty sure its the same truck tho pre chopped..

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=698&highlight=chopped

hope you didnt pay to much for that thing man..

Edited by lynchfourtwenty

I've already commented on that particular vehicle in the other threads, but momma always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

I will say it looks similar in body structure to the rusted 510 field find I chopped up to get parts for my rally 510. Maybe you could start the rebuild process?

510teardown10.jpg

510teardown14.jpg

Interesting string of spam, uh, I mean posts.. http://forum.ratsun.net/search.php?searchid=839694

I know posting a reply to this thread doesn't help, but for f*&^'s sake, I am tired of seeing that pile of :poop::poop::poop: over and over again. Nice screen shot pictures, BTW. Oh, and the pictures of the actual magazine are cool too. Hasn't that thing been bought and sold for 7K like 10 times now? First time I saw it I thought it was kinda neat (except for the price tag), now I wanna throw a hand grenade at it.:fu:

why you gonna jump me or something haha? so far i have gotten very limited help from this site and this guy says "hey look i bought a datsun truck" and everyone says its a piece of shit. the datsun brothers i have all think that truck is bad ass. you guys shoot the guy down for no reason you guys are fucking assholes who have no life and sit in front of your computer all day talking shit. lets see any of you do better then call it a piece of shit.

why you gonna jump me or something haha? so far i have gotten very limited help from this site and this guy says "hey look i bought a datsun truck" and everyone says its a piece of shit. the datsun brothers i have all think that truck is bad ass. you guys shoot the guy down for no reason you guys are fucking assholes who have no life and sit in front of your computer all day talking shit. lets see any of you do better then call it a piece of shit.

I am not saying nothing bad about it , it is cool for what it is . Me and my wife just thought midgets posing on it would just be awesome :lol: The girls that are in the pics with it look like godzilla standing around it . Let me know if you want to do another photo shoot on it , I will hustle up some phoenix midgets :thumbsup:

Edited by slam_dat_sun
added to post

wow sorry guys .. i just got the truck so i startd looking for a datsun website to try to get helpfull hints tricks see other builds etc. I didnt know the truck was all over the site with everyone talking crap about it .. there is tons of modt that are very clean and tastfully done the truck has perfect proportions and looks 100 times better in person if any of you would like to see the truck in person feel free to come over i live in Lancaster Ca PM me if you want to see the amout of CLEAN fab work looks like .. and im not bashing anyone on the site but this truck wasnt just painted and had interior done its had paint interior and tons more metal work and fabrication done than most (not all) of the cars/truck on here that i have seen

by the way im 6'2" and can drive the truck just fine and all the truck started out as was a $300 truck so what does it matterhow much its cut, nothing on the truck is hacked up

im not trying to bash anyone i just got the truck and i love the thin so if you do have a rude comment please keep them to yourself

thanks Robert

Edited by caddyhack

well like i said im new to the site and just got the truck so thank to all the haters out there... most of you guys wish you had half the skills that it took to build this truck... some of you guys do have the skills but most anyone on the site and else where dont have the skills it took to build this masterpeice

well like i said im new to the site and just got the truck so thank to all the haters out there... most of you guys wish you had half the skills that it took to build this truck... some of you guys do have the skills but most anyone on the site and else where dont have the skills it took to build this masterpeice

No offense, but when you say " most of you guys wish you had the skills that it took to build this truck " Most could say the same to you, you bought the truck that way. If you look around on this site, there are plenty of build threads from members that have done their own work.

Personally I love bagged and bd'd trucks, this one is just a bit extreme in my eyes, it's got that rat-rod look to it and if that's your cup of tea more power to you.

Award winner or not, 7k seems a bit extreme even with all that fab work.

slam dat sun) yours is a very nice truck

1Low620) i didnt say that i did build the truck and i wish i had the time and skills to do something like this but i just happened accross the truck truck and i love the way it looks it a rat rod not a full show truck with tvs in the headrests all im saying is this truck took alot of time and skill to build not just a bunch of money

you are clearly a dick just like a lot of guys around here lets see you build better and quite being a prick

you sir can eat a dick, every post i've seen from you has been nothin but shit..

if you havent gotten any help here, its because you ask stupid fucking questions that have been asked and asked over an over.. try the damn search button i bet you get alot of help there..

btw its QUIT not quite..

Interesting string of spam, uh, I mean posts.. http://forum.ratsun.net/search.php?searchid=839694

I know posting a reply to this thread doesn't help, but for f*&^'s sake, I am tired of seeing that pile of :poop::poop::poop: over and over again. Nice screen shot pictures, BTW. Oh, and the pictures of the actual magazine are cool too. Hasn't that thing been bought and sold for 7K like 10 times now? First time I saw it I thought it was kinda neat (except for the price tag), now I wanna throw a hand grenade at it.:fu:

see i feel the same way.. the first time i was like oh hey neat... then again an again an again... everytime i see it it gets worse.. lol.. i agree with the grenade thing too..

be careful what you say about fellow ratsun brothers kiddo ;)

WORD!

to all of you talking crap about my truck I would love to see a pic of you ride

hey im not dissin it much man.. just dont think its worth whatever you probobly paid... lets see you bring her back from the grave.. get some body work done.. an some paint an maybe some windows.. then bring her back an show her.. i bet u $100 u get some compliments..