Awesome deal on new tires.

Discount Tire Direct has a pretty good deal on tires right now. Order in sets of 4 and they give you $100 off when you pay! Free shipping to the lower 48 states too!

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/home.do

I bought a set of Falken ZE-912's in 185/60/14 and it ran me $104 after discount or $26 per tire :eek:!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta decide which ones I want for my hardbody.

the 14" rt-615 azenis came out to be $204 for just the tires (no warranty or valve stems)

It might be worth trying to get a local Discount Tire/Americas Tire to honor the price. I did this before on my azenis, but they weren't doing the online sale.

I'd have ordered the RT-615's, but, for the ZX 6 spokes, I can't get the 195/60/14 to work around the fender well... Oh well, I have a set of the RT-215's I use for "sporting" events and now even more fun a set of Advan A032R's for autocross in 215/50/13!

Man I checked that site just the other day... I must not have been paying enough attention and missed the $100 off or something. I'm either going to get the P235/75R-15 Hankook Winter iPike W409, or BFG All Terrain T/A KO... The $164 Hankooks sound really good, got a lot of good reviews, and I have Hankooks on my Camaro, they seem to work well... The BFGs are $364, cheaper than anywhere else, but the price is kinda out there... The tires on my 620 desperately need to be replaced. They're on their last leg. I'm gonna order something as soon as I get home from school...

Hah, mine are a worn out set of tires that my buddy was throwing out, used 2 years on the street. Me, I'm just going to autocross on them, in dry weather if I can help it too! There doesn't seem to be any street 13's around that are decent performance any longer though and the Advan's seem to be discontinued too.....

Well I went with the Hankook Winter iPike W409. I'm sure my friends will give me hell because they're not super mudder tires, but I'm poor so they can knick off! The grand total was $168 w/ new valve stems. I like the free shipping! They look kinda aggressive... More so than a lot of the All Terrain tires I looked at. I'm sure they won't be too terribly bad in the mud and snow... They have to be better than the banana skins I have on there now!

deal works for any set of wheels too! and it's $100 off per set of 4. so if you buy 8 tires and 8 wheels, it's $400 off!

I want these But I'm not made of money, and have pleanty of other things I need to buy for the dime.

I think I'll go with the BFG All Terrain T/As, 30/9.50 R15

I wonder if the availability in various warehouses effects the order

Well everyone that wants to take advantage of the $100 off, better do it quick. No one has mentioned that it says the $100 off deal ends 10/20, tomorrow!

I'm seriously thinking of getting some wheels for the 620... Those steel things i have are too heavy, and are starting to rust... I'm trying to decide between this...

mbmbli.mm.ang.jpg $176.16

or this...

mbmraz.mm.ang.jpg $188.16

Either seem like a good deal, compared to what most wheels cost these days... Good thing for credit cards, eh? What do you guys think?

i like em both, buy both and then switch them as you feel like it :D

haha, honestly i think the second ones fit your truck better, just my opinion. the top ones look more like that if they had a different center cap they'd be on a luxury suv or something. actually i don't like that center cap on either of them, but the top ones dont really fit a 4x4 620 in my opinion.

when you guys buy tires online do you not get the shaft when you go to have them installed/balanced? at the bike shops, if you don't buy the tires there, they either WONT install them, or they charge you like $30-40 per tire to put them on, thats how it was at the shops i worked at at least. i didnt know if car shops did the same or not.

from their site, its ~20/tire to install & balance.

big brand (local here) will do it for 12.50/ea.

the mount $$ offsets the $100.

Tire Pros will match $$ for the most part.

they also got me the 205-60-13H street (random name eludes me..) tires "out-the-door" for $188 :D

When I had the 35s on my Dodge mounted the cheapest place ended up being Walmart at about $45 dollars. The next up was about $70. The big places wanted a bunch of money though! Les Schwab wanted over $150! I'll probably mount them myself this time, now that the tire machine works again, and just take them to be balanced... :)

I also though about this wheel, but it's pretty heavy @ 28 lbs... The MB Blitz (first wheel above), weighs 22.5lbs, and the MB Razor (2nd) weighs 21.7lbs... I'll probably order the razors laster this afternoon.

I allways take my rims and tires to Les Schwab to get mounted and balanced, I think its about 15 bucks for M&B. As long as you don't have junk tires that are gona fall apart they don't care where you buy them, they are still making money off you.

That's dumb... They tried to give me the shaft big time! I was doing research, and I saw one of the discount tire warehouses stock of the Razor wheel changed from good to On Order, leaving one Out of Stock, and one Good, so I went ahead and ordered them now. Wheels tires, valve stems, wheel install kit grand total was $407... I can't resist sales... Maybe that's why I'm always poor :(