My dad's Cobra replica

I figured you guys might like this little project my dad acquired a little while back. It is almost complete, just needs the interior put in and to get inspected by the state patrol. I'll bring my digital camera up there next time instead of these phone pics. It has a 302 which is apparently pretty well built but not too many details on it.

0706091720.jpg

0706091720a.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A stainless steel gravel shield on the lower front of the rear fenders will save much grief later on. By the way, hope you have the doors. The bodies were made by many vendors and it's unlikely doors from different vendors will interchange.

Yeah, late this year at car shows we have been paying attention to cobras and talking to owners and that is one of the few things we have found that would be good to add to it. He does have the doors, he just hasn't put them on yet because the hinges weight about 10 lbs each. He is sourcing out a better option that are lighter. He has all of the interior too but just needs to put it in.

• 2 weeks later...