paradoxx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at 0:35 sick turn!

This is me! :)

This is a hillclimb race. I also like at 00:40 where i had just overpassed a slower car :lol:

Edited by DimitrisR

This is a hillclimb race. I also loike at 00:40 where i had just overpassed a slower car :lol:

yeah that turn at 00:40 was fucking bad ass!!!!!!

i like how everyone was all OoOo...... lil datsun is radass!!!!!

Edited by JDM510

More Videos from our participation in the Greek championship:

Palladio rally 2007 (almost stock L16 engine with twin SUs). A litle jump on 0:14

Palladio rally 2007

Palladio Rally 2007, a very slipery part of an SS

Super Special Stage of WRC - Acropolis Rally 2007

Historic Acropolis Rally 2008 (L18 with dual 44 mikuni's, kent cam etc).

A dificult moment :eek: .. Thankfully the only problem were 4 flatened tires :blink:

Gravel rally Sprint of Lamia (L18 engine running very strong).

Rally Palladio 2008. A rainy slippery tarmac rally (L18 motor again)

Historic Acropolis Rally 2009 (Gravel). Those are last working hours of the L18 :( We managed to finish the rally but after that the motor died.

Now i am preparing an L16 with the dual Mikunis and the Kent cam.

Historic Acropolis Rally 2009 (Tarmac).

I hope you enjoy them ! :)

heres mine, kinda embarrasing but o well it was back in the days when i first realized i wanted 2 drift my 510. nuthing special done just cut springs and alot of balls! =) (i was goin a helluva lot faster then i normally would)

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/akordracer/?action=view&current=510032-1.flv

the aftermath:

510004-1.jpg

This is a hillclimb race. I also like at 00:40 where i had just overpassed a slower car :lol:

Does the tax people were coming after you?? hahahahaha krazy lil Dat, very nice driving, you have total control over the car.

Edited by paradoxx
heres mine, kinda embarrasing but o well it was back in the days when i first realized i wanted 2 drift my 510. nuthing special done just cut springs and alot of balls! =) (i was goin a helluva lot faster then i normally would)

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/akordracer/?action=view&current=510032-1.flv

the aftermath:

510004-1.jpg

Damn sidewalk hahaha how did it looked under? messy?

to Paradoxx

it was 139 at that time with my Long rod motor. built by rebello. I have made changes from that time and have not dynoed but I know it is at about 150 whp. pulls harder and is smoother. can't tell you specs though on cam as it is a rebello setup but I can tell you there is more to it than just a cam that makes power.

put just the stuff after v= in brackets [utube] the letters and/or numbers here [/utube] Of course spell it correctly I did that so it didn't activate the link.

your link

Edited by 72 327
to Paradoxx

it was 139 at that time with my Long rod motor. built by rebello. I have made changes from that time and have not dynoed but I know it is at about 150 whp. pulls harder and is smoother. can't tell you specs though on cam as it is a rebello setup but I can tell you there is more to it than just a cam that makes power.

mmmmmmm.....rebello, thats why :D ...........nothing further you honor! :lol:

This is my 510 - runs an L18 with twin SU carbs and puts out a mighty 69 hp at the rear wheels :blink:.

The action here is from the Australian Datsun/Nissan national meeting held this Easter. I tried, but couldn't get past the white 510 in front of me :(

And here's a "blooper" - I was still getting used to how the new Toyo R888 tyres handled. Nowhere near as forgiving as the previous set of tyres I used.

Edited by Dave
  • 5 months later...