New adquisition

I think that with this book im complete, for me is like the holy grail of Datsun.

Expensive, but rare and almost none on the market, at least for me on my location.

In the right moment because the car is on the shop and maybe I can get some hints on what to do.:D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that with this book im complete, for me is like the holy grail of Datsun.

Expensive, but rare and almost none on the market, at least for me on my location.

In the right moment because the car is on the shop and maybe I can get some hints on what to do.:D

Cool!! I have that book. ;) Very nice find indeed...:D

excellent book, especially since that is the correct (1st) edition!

decent price.

yes, it was expensive compared to ther ones such as how to modify your datsun type, but if you find it in bookstores online they go up to $140.

is it so expencive because its not a reprint???

compare the cars on this edition vs yours.

i have both editions and after reading them and talking to bob waar, it was tragic what was removed, especailly from the cam section.

you may have really scored for $7! my friend got his for $17 :eek:

WHAT? This book is worth tons?

Wow, My dad had his from way back when he got his dime. He used it to get the part numbers for all his datto compeitition stuff before he sold it. He had oritional datsun competition race suspension for his Z too. Man I wish I had that suspension.

I think our book was printed in 74? I just used it to work on my car not knowing it's worth anything...

hmm.

Finally I have it on my shelf.......just read a few pages and went to the shop to tell the guy who's working my car WHAT to do haha. It is soooo well preserved considering that is a 1st edition of 1973.

It has a smell of legacy between pages.

24102009001.jpg