Paintball v.whoplays?

So it's been established that a few of us play paintball.

I bet there's more.

Post some pictures of you gat(s), and maybe some action shots.

Here is my main rig:

Protege09.jpg

It is a Bob Long Protege, that has the Marq'd for death grips, lever lock feedneck, Gear Drive On/off, a custom made ASA wedge to angle the tank up. I found that the tank being straight out the back placed the barrel too high. I will be putting in the 4C eyes tonight, since I have practice tomorrow. The Halo now has a rip drive with NDZ rip drive wheel. I also have a red Empire tank cover for the Pure Energy 68/4500. I have also installed a custom trigger, that came with my back-up.

My back up is almost the same, it too is a red Protege, but has a CP on/off with CP rail, stock grips. It came with an LP poppet and pillow bolt, but have since re-installed the HP poppet, and swapped the bolt with my other Protege.

When I first got the back up: It had a different feed neck on it, I have since installed a BL Lever Lock feed neck. The back up is on the right in this picture, I have also swapped the custom trigger to my main rig, the CP reg wasn't used long on my main rig.

Proteges.jpg

I have been on a team since about June, and played my fist tournament about a month ago. The team is a bushball team, but will be entering a Speedball tourny next month, to see how we like that. If we do, then we will enter at the start of next years season, since this next even is the last for this season.

Here are some pictures of me from the 1st tourny I was in:

7121_261647085050_651865050_8935569_6188664_n.jpg

7121_262532885050_651865050_8955595_5831498_n.jpg

My protective gear is Invert pants, Invert jersey, JT Flex8 mask with yellow lens + KM strap, Evil headband, Empire 4+5 pod pack, Empire arm/elbow pads and Adidas soccer cleats. When I'm not in tournament I will use my Evil jersey.

My team has a roster of about 12 people, ans so we usually enter two teams in to each event. The team I played on placed 3rd in both events, the other team of ours placed 4th in both tournies.

So what's your gear and play time like?

Edited by Six_Shooter
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic