1972 Datsun 521 for sale

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I just stumbled upon this. Bump for a well priced, beautiful truck. If I was in cali, I would have bought a 521 before I decided on the 620. I love my styling and stance, but the 510ish front end looks so good.

Btw, what Nissan wheels are those? I would like to find a nice set of em to slap come good weather.

hey hurley how many miles are on that 521?

The speedo reads 31k but the guy who had it before me replaced the whole drive train from a wagon with an auto trans. and he never hooked up the cable. It could probably use a new carb or rebuild the one on it, but it runs pretty good. Motor doesn't smoke at all. I don't want to sell it ,but the wife says it has to go. We have too many cars.

Nice truck Hurley! what size tire is on the Titan rims?

I think the tires are 205/50/17s , but i'm not sure . I have it parked at the Wallmart lot right now.

• 4 weeks later...

He won't be driving it. He has a 98 subaru impreza. The truck is mine but it was a lot cheeper to insure him on it. He is able to drive any of our cars. So time to start the restoration.

• 2 months later...

So you're keeping it, eh?

Ya, keeping it. And I just picked up another one for some parts. When i'm done taking what I need ,it will be for sale. The body is in good shape, but it only runs on 3 cylinders. It might just need plugs and wires. But it will be missing drive shaft ,trans mount & and possibly the wind shield.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.