Ol' skool fender flair set

73super

OK I know you "Kids" love this old vintage stuff.. so here's an ol' skool fender flare kit on Ebay.. surprised nobody has mentioned or bid on it. Last time one of these the bidding went to nearly $300.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-620-PU-Fiberglass-Blend-Kit-Spoiler-Flares_W0QQitemZ130161009154QQihZ003QQcategoryZ36475QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Butch.:D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a 5 piece wrap kit from back in the day. Steroid had some reproduced & had them for sale on the620.com which is bre620's site [david murphy] but they were removed from the "for sale" section for some reason. I believe Steroid still has a few "kits" still for sale. Keep in mind they have 2 different kinds of air dams & rear flares, one does'nt have the mud flap part & is just a flare. Im not sure which "kit" Steroid is selling.

Well, yes, I am still selling fiberglass. I have the look that is on Funtana, or the airdam look like the red 620 at JCCS and also the 5 piece wrapkit that is on Guy Gray's truck. The set that is on ebay is an original Imaginary Glass set from the 70s. This is what My molds were made from. The exact same set. The pieces that I am selling (as customers will tell You) are MUCH thicker than those sets were. I would guess that each piece is at least 2 lbs heavier than those, which translates to a much more durable product. My sales now are word of mouth but still available. steroid620@yahoo.com

Well, yes, I am still selling fiberglass. I have the look that is on Funtana, or the airdam look like the red 620 at JCCS and also the 5 piece wrapkit that is on Guy Gray's truck. The set that is on ebay is an original Imaginary Glass set from the 70s. This is what My molds were made from. The exact same set. The pieces that I am selling (as customers will tell You) are MUCH thicker than those sets were. I would guess that each piece is at least 2 lbs heavier than those, which translates to a much more durable product. My sales now are word of mouth but still available. steroid620@yahoo.com

I just emailed you to find out what a set will run me. ... and here I don't even have my new project truck yet.. ugh. Cart before the horse? :eek: