What u guys think?

What Project car or truck u guys think i should go for? right now i have about 800 bucks to purchase my next project xD i was intrested in those 510s but eh idk Anybody got any good stories or suggestions wht i should aim for? Purchasin is the only problem i have fixng it up is another story xD so let me hear some suggestions that would be nice to have i live in southn cali so think heat xD

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be a a ass hole but , I think you should just really think about what you want . I mean I am not going to buy something that makes my friends happy . I have a 1974 620 automatic and has dealer add on air conditioning , the a/c doesnt work but you get my point . A lot of my friends may not like my 620 , but you no what . I bought it Because I wanted it , not because my friends think its cool . I love my Datsun and I do not care what every one else thinks . So the moral of the story is to buy what makes you happy ...............

buy what you wanna buy, dont setttle, be patient

True words from ghetto here! I had an opportunity to buy a 411sss that was in amazing shape local to me, at an amazing price. I love a 411sss and for a while it was the top Datsun on my list. But in my heart I knew I wouldn't be satisfied until I had a '59. And I also knew if I had bought the 411, and a '59 came on the market, I would have had to pass because I'd be too deep into the 411.

So I held out and finally found a '59.

like i really dont care what peple say like some advice which vechiles to stay away from is what more i was moving to or some funny stories people had with there cars u get me? cuz serio i got some people who bagged on my 521 for being small and a 4cylnder i really dont care its mine i can get some parts i look for cheap cuz my dad knows people but hey eh..

Man if I had $800 to burn when I was younger, it would be a toss up between another 69 Ford F100, or another 69 Volvo 142. I've had a lot of 69's, but not all of them yet... The first car I bought cost me $800 in 1985, a 1963 Mercury Monterey S-55 2 door hard top (Bucket seats, console, Rangoon red on red hot-rod). Not mine anymore but still in the family...:D

If you laugh out loud at me, don't LOL me.:fu:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What Project car or truck u guys think i should go for? right now i have about 800 bucks to purchase my next project xD i was intrested in those 510s but eh idk Anybody got any good stories or suggestions wht i should aim for? Purchasin is the only problem i have fixng it up is another story xD so let me hear some suggestions that would be nice to have i live in southn cali so think heat xD

i live in westminster. there is NO way you are finding a near decent 510 for that price