Konig Countersteer or Rota Grid

KA620

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

check out one of the last pages in "DGRfab 521 SR20DET" under project Dattos, Joma has those Konigs on his 521 they look awesome but no "0" offset you have to run a 10 offset to clear with no rubbing I believe hope that helps and both Konig and Rota have what you need

Thanks FJwagon, ill check up on that project because i just picked up my 620 yesterday and im planning ahead on wheels that i want.

I have the countersteers on my black integra right now and i remembered that they made them in 6-lug.

lynch: those aren't nismo rims on that 620. they are volk te37's i think, somebody just said it...

ka620: welcome to the board and thanks for pointing out those rims, there was some interest shown in them when the dgrfab sr20det 521 showed them, but he never said who made them.

now that i look, i like all three of the rota rims that are offered in 6 lug.

Does that truck (the red one, with the Volk rims) have a 5 lug conversion? I guess it would have to, if those are TE37s. It sort of looks like the rear end has discs, too, but it's hard to tell. And for what it's worth, Volk rims are made by Ray's Engineering, who also makes the Nismo rims, hence the stylistic similarities.

for the cost of one nismo rim its almost the cost of a complete brand new set of the Rota Grids

Not if you buy them on Ebay. I got a set of 4 for less than the cost of a set of Rotas, brand new and shipped to my door. That having been said, the seller I bought them from did spell Nismo wrong (Nisno), so that may have had something to do with it. However, I've seen a few sets go for less than $500, so it wasn't a freak occurrence - just keep looking!

Volk TE37x:

te37x.jpg

Nismo:

nismowheel.jpg

Andrew

does anybody know the offset and brand DGRFab 521 is running on his truck? He hasnt responded back to his thread in a while since someone last asked about them?

in an earlier part of this post I said he is running the countersteer by konig with a 10 offset they sit flush with the lip of the fender, I am getting together with him and Fineline tonight and I will double check with him for you

have you contacted konig to ask if it's available? i've always head of people ordering wheels with custom offsets and i can't imagine it's really THAT expensive for a certain look. then again cost is relative with all things. but in your case i assume it's going to be a pretty high profile finished rig, not that that's a bad thing at all, just to me it means maybe spending a lil more to get things just right.