sick620

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How many Idahoans are there on here?

I've been doing 11 hour days this past week and now this week... I'm not sure how long it is gonna last, but I have been rushing to get my truck running to beat the snow. I've been tired and cranky because of work... so not sure I would be fun to be around right now :) Now that it is running I can relax a bit more But need to be working on it a little bit every day. So not sure when stuff could happen.

I'm in downtown Boise and have a fire pit so I could host something maybe? Don't really know you guys lol.... can the rest of the forum vouch for these crazy Ratsun owners!? :blink:

===

Jeff Foxworthy says, you might be an Idahoan:

1. If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you live in Idaho .

2. If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you live in Idaho.

3. If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed the wrong number, you live in Idaho .

4. If "vacation" means going anywhere south of Salt Lake City for the weekend, you live in Idaho .

5. If you measure distance in hours, you live in Idaho .

6. If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you live in

Idaho.

7. If you have switched from "heat" to "A/C" and back again in the same day, you live in Idaho .

8. If you install security lights on your house and garage but leave both unlocked, you live in Idaho.

9. If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in Idaho .

10. If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you

live in Idaho .

11. If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph -- you're going 80, and

everyone is still passing you, you live in Idaho .

• 2 weeks later...

well there are a few of us. there is me, datsun-freak, farmer joe, you and there are also a few in oregon. me and datsun-freak are working on starting a datsun only ratsun club right now. we met up the other day. he is a pretty cool guy. he knows a couple people that would be down..... all of us idahoans need to meet up soon. me and bill "datsun-freak" are going to discuss a date and ill post it on here soon. so anyone who is down pm me and let me know ur work schedule so we can schedule a meet that will work with everyones schedules.

thanks, gage

Last time I was in boise I went to a place called "the venue" there was a 68 510 in a backyard right near the place. If you are look at the venue its off too your left on the other side of a parking area or field or somehting. I wanted to go see who owned it. Looks like it needed some work. It might be worth it to buy it up? I mean it is a 68.

How many Idahoans are there on here?

I've been doing 11 hour days this past week and now this week... I'm not sure how long it is gonna last, but I have been rushing to get my truck running to beat the snow. I've been tired and cranky because of work... so not sure I would be fun to be around right now :) Now that it is running I can relax a bit more But need to be working on it a little bit every day. So not sure when stuff could happen.

I'm in downtown Boise and have a fire pit so I could host something maybe? Don't really know you guys lol.... can the rest of the forum vouch for these crazy Ratsun owners!? :blink:

===

Jeff Foxworthy says, you might be an Idahoan:

1. If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you live in Idaho .

2. If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you live in Idaho.

3. If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed the wrong number, you live in Idaho .

4. If "vacation" means going anywhere south of Salt Lake City for the weekend, you live in Idaho .

5. If you measure distance in hours, you live in Idaho .

6. If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you live in

Idaho.

7. If you have switched from "heat" to "A/C" and back again in the same day, you live in Idaho .

8. If you install security lights on your house and garage but leave both unlocked, you live in Idaho.

9. If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in Idaho .

10. If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you

live in Idaho .

11. If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph -- you're going 80, and

everyone is still passing you, you live in Idaho .

You might live in Eastern Oregon if...

1. The dog and cattle population is greater than the human pop.

2. You throw yer dog, yer gun and yer woman in the truck to head to town....in that specific order!!

3. You hit a patch of ice and are heading for the ditch, you look to your buddy and say, "Hold my beer and watch this shit!!"

4. "vacation" means going somewhere farther away than Boise

5. A "family adventure" means driving 50 miles to the nearest Wal-Mart.

6. You hit a deer and did $2500 worth of IMPROVEMENTS to your truck!!!:eek:

by the way. I really do want someone to go check and see if that car is still there! haha. and let me know! if i could have gotten it home I would have tried harder to get it. I was actually dissapointed that I couldn't. and now I feel as though someone must go save it!

• 3 weeks later...