need a datsun, any datsun!!

hey all, i was on here for a short time, now im back! and lookin for a datsun. lookin for something INEXPENSIVE!! wifey told me i have $500 MAX to spend. figured i could find something on here, so show me what you got!

lookin for a 510, 521, 520, 411, 620, or?

preferably somewhat complete, running or not

thank you!!!!!

Edited by 620kevin
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all, i was on here for a short time, now im back! and lookin for a datsun. lookin for something INEXPENSIVE!! wifey told me i have $500 MAX to spend. figured i could find something on here, so show me what you got!

lookin for a 510, 521, 520, 411, 620, or?

preferably somewhat complete, running or not

thank you!!!!!

if you could get 600 i would make you a deal on my 2 truck and ALL the parts i have for them

i just got paint on it. has a webber and a auto trans i live in goldendale wa i will drive it to you for a ext 100 dollers it drives well and runs very well to i need to sale asap i need to pay some bills so call me at 509 250 3542 or email me at halmracing@yahoo.com

thak you adam

91009032.jpg

holy shit adam

next time you go bat shit with that spray bomb, tape some stuff up or remove it eh? :lol:

holy shit adam

next time you go bat shit with that spray bomb, tape some stuff up or remove it eh? :lol:

Someone should stick that paint can in his :poop: hole! WTF?

you now i do not care i need a driver and had to have it done in two days i was with out a car so with that i do not care what the hell you all are saying you now that not cool to say shit about other people stuff like that so to all that is say that your shit loook like shit to that truck is a auto trans and i need to sale it asap so call me or email me thak you

you now i do not care i need a driver and had to have it done in two days i was with out a car so with that i do not care what the hell you all are saying you now that not cool to say shit about other people stuff like that so to all that is say that your shit loook like shit to that truck is a auto trans and i need to sale it asap so call me or email me thak you

now dont get all butthurt man i was just giving you a hard time.

91009032.jpg91009012.jpg91009008.jpg i just got paint on it. has a webber and a auto trans i live in goldendale wa i will drive it to you for a ext 100 dollers it drives well and runs very well to i need to sale asap i need to pay some bills so call me at 509 250 3542 or email me at halmracing@yahoo.com

thak you adam

sorry man, the purple really aint my thing........id rather have it rusty stock paint, not to be an ass, but why did you have to paint it to make it a driver????

:blink:

91009032.jpgi just got paint on it. has a webber and a auto trans i live in goldendale wa i will drive it to you for a ext 100 dollers it drives well and runs very well to i need to sale asap i need to pay some bills so call me at 509 250 3542 or email me at halmracing@yahoo.com

thak you adam

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Wow...ummm...ya okay....well, 5 points for originality?

:eek:

I'm so fuckin sick of this pack mentality. Whats wrong with you fools, what gives you the right to just sit back and just rip on people? Thread after thread i read the same shit, does it make you feel better to grind someones confidence into dust? What if you accidently ended up on the other side Mr Ratsun? by the law of averages you will fuck up one day and i hope i'm here to see it. Show some respect. It is corrosive to this forum and it is everywhere!! Is this Ratsun?

its called constructive criticism.

holy shit adam

next time you go bat shit with that spray bomb, tape some stuff up or remove it eh?

Now, i was just giving him a hard time. You think i have ever done something and nobody give me a hard time? If so your mistaken. I get razzed every time my weld looks like shit, or my dad gives me crap when i lower my cars, and about once a week i have to hear my father in law call my prized 720 a piece of shit. And trust me, it is a pos :) I dont deny that, i let people think and say what they want it doesnt change it for me.

So he can take it how he wants, it was just meant for fun and more so, so he learns for next time.

Edited by h2theizzo

Yes you did give him constructive criticism= use tape, good advise! But others,

"Someone should stick that paint can in his hole! WTF?"=Bob3 unless you have tried this and liked it, don't recommend it to anyone! Bad advise, nothing constructive there.

"if you think thats bashing lets have people say what they REALLY think" I'll tell you what i really think- It makes me sad to read comments like this. Nismo Dr :Do you really have the right or weight to treat a fellow member like that?

I think this is a serious issue on this forum. There's having a laugh and then there's abusing someone . Here is a question What is ratsun? An online community where like minded people gather to help each other in all things Datsun, or is it an online community where you better be careful what you post or some dickhead will try to make you feel like an arse just to inflate his own ego, i thought that's what the 510 realm was for. Now by doing this i totally put myself out there for some abuse. Will i get some, probably. But saying nothing is not an option.

Yes you did give him constructive criticism= use tape, good advise! But others,

"Someone should stick that paint can in his hole! WTF?"=Bob3 unless you have tried this and liked it, don't recommend it to anyone! Bad advise, nothing constructive there.

"if you think thats bashing lets have people say what they REALLY think" I'll tell you what i really think- It makes me sad to read comments like this. Nismo Dr :Do you really have the right or weight to treat a fellow member like that?

I think this is a serious issue on this forum. There's having a laugh and then there's abusing someone . Here is a question What is ratsun? An online community where like minded people gather to help each other in all things Datsun, or is it an online community where you better be careful what you post or some dickhead will try to make you feel like an arse just to inflate his own ego, i thought that's what the 510 realm was for. Now by doing this i totally put myself out there for some abuse. Will i get some, probably. But saying nothing is not an option.

Well said. But the kid kinda walked into it. I won't say what I think. :eek:

It will surley make him feel bad. Some people have different ideas of what looks good. Or bad for that matter.

To each his own I guess.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.