510 with ka motor mount help

I'm having issues with the motors mounts on my 510. I did a ka24de swap and the motor is ripping the driver side motor mount right off. I installed 3 mount and all of them got ripped. I'm not Shure if it's right but I'm having to put a spacer between the motor mount and the crossmember because the motor won't make it to the mounts hole. Is there other mounts I can buy that are stronger or mabe different style mounts? Any help or info will be apriciated. Thanks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the help guys but i think i finally figuered it out. when i installed the motor mounts i aligned the 4 holes from the crossmember to the four holes on the motor mounts. well i guess that was the wrong way. the right way was that the 2 top holes on the motor mount went into the 2 bottom holes on the crossmember. thats why the motor wouldnt make it from on side to the other and would put tension on one of the motor mounts. i think im ready to drive this sucker!!!!!!

thanks for the help guys but i think i finally figuered it out. When i installed the motor mounts i aligned the 4 holes from the crossmember to the four holes on the motor mounts. Well i guess that was the wrong way. The right way was that the 2 top holes on the motor mount went into the 2 bottom holes on the crossmember. Thats why the motor wouldnt make it from on side to the other and would put tension on one of the motor mounts. I think im ready to drive this sucker!!!!!!

exciting!