Bluebird SSS Tail lights.....?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things to check for before you buy.

Have they been fitted to a 510 sedan yet? if so how?

Pictures of the seal, and the light housing. If they looks cracked discolored or unloved. Just walk away.

Are they painted? with what? how long ago? Ask for pictures of before they were painted. never know you could want to go back to polished shiny land.

Look at the pitting on the lenses. 400 bucks can get you a pretty good set. Probably even without cracks. Be thrifty and dont settle. You'll find a set eventually.

Things to check for before you buy.

Have they been fitted to a 510 sedan yet? if so how?

Pictures of the seal, and the light housing. If they looks cracked discolored or unloved. Just walk away.

Are they painted? with what? how long ago? Ask for pictures of before they were painted. never know you could want to go back to polished shiny land.

Look at the pitting on the lenses. 400 bucks can get you a pretty good set. Probably even without cracks. Be thrifty and dont settle. You'll find a set eventually.

Thanks for the advice man! Im still looking......people emailed me but nobody responded......soo im guessing i need more? but anyway still looking for a clean set....if there super clean we can work out a price! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys, i am hoping someone can find me a pair or SSS tails for under $800 cause i can get the led ones which i really want for $1300. minus well spend the extra 500 to get exactly what i want with an awesome light output in the rear!

anyway, thanks for the help! If you do find some clean ones for cheap let me know!

Guest kamakazi620

R you kidding 800$ bucks??? I paid $300 for ma WHOLE truck,and yer gonna spend 8 on tail lights???? :lol: :lol: :o :lol: sorry but i live on 640 bucks a month and $800 on tail lights i f'n rediculous

R you kidding 800$ bucks??? I paid $300 for ma WHOLE truck,and yer gonna spend 8 on tail lights???? :lol: :lol: :o :lol: sorry but i live on 640 bucks a month and $800 on tail lights i f'n rediculous

Different stokes for different folks.

$640 is our monthly grocery bill for a family of 4.

If both of you guys are rollin with that kind of money I WANT your jobs!!!!! :D :D

Looking at the info you posted in your profile, it seems any job would increase your income along with maybe cutting the beer budget a bit.

$640 a month equates to $147 a week which is $3.69 per hour for a 40 hour work week. Pretty sure minimum wage is more then that.

OP, sorry to get off topic in your post.

Back to your regularly scheduled forum.