620 radiator core support

Okay my truck was involved in a wreck july 21 and I want to rebuild it . So I am looking for a radiator core support in good condition with no dents for my 1974 620 , I would rather it be in Arizona so the shipping don't tare me a new one . But if its dirt cheap I don't care where it comes from , so please let me know

Thanks Daniel

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be a good time to consider installing a later(75-79) core support. The radiators mount different on the later trucks. The radiators for the early(72.5-74) truck are no longer made and used ones are getting hard to find in decent shape. Your radiator might be fine right now, but someday you will need a radiator.

This would be a good time to consider installing a later(75-79) core support. The radiators mount different on the later trucks. The radiators for the early(72.5-74) truck are no longer made and used ones are getting hard to find in decent shape. Your radiator might be fine right now, but someday you will need a radiator.

Yeah that's what I was thinking because my radiator is brand new and it is for a 75-79

Thanks for the pointer yello620

The 75 rad does fit the 74 support. I have done this combo. Might need to drill some new holes. ...

Yes that is what I did before when buying the new radiator , and I will take any core support that is free of dents . However I would like to have the one for the later radiator that I have , but there again I am not being picky if it is straight I will be glad to put it on my truck

lets see some pics of how bad it is have you considered taking a big ass hammer to it considering the fact your not gonna see the thing anyway

I am going to build it back to a trailer queen that actually drive , so I need a clean core support

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.