-SMS 1st Tuesday Monthly Meet & BBQ-

9shelby

black-sms-M-red.jpg

Ok you guys some of you guys know me from the boards and meets but if you don't my name is Shelby and we've been putting this meet together over the summer and we decided to keep it going through out the rest of the year and so on. Well meets have moved locations and been disrupted over the year by cops and parking lot owners. But Stimulated Motorsports has been kind enough to open there doors to us to hold one of Orange County's most promising meets. The meet will have everything from shop cars, to track cars and some big names in the performance industry stopping by!!! The location is awesome, a well lit and open parking lot and a private side street!! Cops are pretty cool with us and its a private parking lot so just don't crazy on the streets around the shop . This meet is open to all cars/ makes /models, and any one that is a car enthusiast. There is usually everything from g's,z's, evo's, ms3's, classic imports, domestic and etc.

The meet will be the first Tuesday of every month. Most of the time we try to have the BBQ grilling up some hamburgers.

Time-7:00 till when we feel like going home

Where-Stimulated motorsports

15631 Graham St, Unit E

Huntington Beach, CA 92649

If you have any questions feel free to p.m. me

P.S. No drama, No burnout's, No speeding!!!

Here are some pics of previous meets and some of the shop cars!

hbm26.jpg

HBM01.jpg

hbm06.jpg

hbm09.jpg

hbm27.jpg

hbm04.jpg

hbm15.jpg

IMG_8454.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

jesus christ are you itching to get rocked or what. he is inviting datsun guys like us to his monthly get together. i find him a pretty upstanding guy for that. i would go if i lived closer. :D

heres a great idea for your meet!

GO HANG YOURSELF!:mad::mad:

Not sure if there is some bad history that I am unaware of but it is beyond me why some people are always so full of drama and BS! GROW UP!! The meet had a nice turnout with plenty of cool people. Good times!

heres a great idea for your meet!

GO HANG YOURSELF!:mad::mad:

Edited by ace0073

Thanks for the invite Shelby at SMS. Cool cars, cool dudes, and free food. Plus only 5 minutes from the house. That 1965 Porsche Speedster is awesome. Someday people will learn to admire all cars and makes. Different strokes for different folks.

Sorry for that comment from that guy. This is the same guy that said this on another thread -

"why does every car ive seen with one of these "billboards" have an "in memory of in them?" do people die in the process of having it made? or do they die when you have a checkbook restoration?"

wtf maybe his friend jacked his password again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK guy's!! last meet of 09 and are holiday meet will be this tuesday night Dec. 1st. Were going to change the time a hour earlier to 6pm and were going to do a collection for toys' 4 tots. Just bring a unwrapped gift on tuesday. We can also talk about Tour' d Orange and get something together for all of us to meet up We hope to have all you guys out and have a great time as always. If you can't make it have a safe and happy holidays and see you next year.