Budget truck wrecking in Auburn

PtheDude

bought a hammered red 78 last tuesday at local towyard auction. 150 bucks, I was amazed. I called the next 2 days, they told me it was there, waiting for me. drove all the way there, got lost, finally found it.

They crushed it thursday. It had a perfect drivers door panel. I was really unhappy about that. Those guys don't know whats in they're own yard! Nothing really old there, few hard bodies. few old toy's

Anyone have a connection with those guys?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't that piss you off? Years ago there was a 620 at the scrap metal yard. I crawled under and into the pile through the broken window to find the dash I wanted. It had two POS on top of it. I waited a week for them to begin scrapping the pile. I told the guy I wanted the dash (A-1 no cracks) The arse hole lifts the other cars off of it with an excavator, then picks it up by the roof and sets it down beside me, totally fucking it up!!!!!! Looks at me through the window with a big WELL??????

Wow, the paid $150? Metal prices must be WAY up, because they only pay 1/2 scrap value. I've dealt with them before, I've took car remains to them and they didn't check the paperwork very carefully at all. I'm surprised they haven't been shut down like one of their neighbors.

I've gone on bidding wars with them at the abandoned vehicle auctions... they used to give up around $100 on everything. Both my towyard 620s (both of which run, in fact the $95 one I bought in 2000 I've been driving the last 2 weeks) were bid up against Budget.