need to sell asap

have a z 22 and a l 18 head all to gether i what to sale the eng and the trans all for 1500. and i can deliver if close to me i live in goldendale wa call me at 509 250 3542 or e mail me at my email at halmracing@yahoo.com. has elc ign webber carb and header and camed up big was in a north west pro 4 truck last year has 2 races on it that it raun very well....thank you adam halm

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the z 22 is all z 22 and l 18 head call me if you have any ? about it i need to sell so i can get it out of my truck so i can put my 2300 in it and my fiberglass body on this year i hope what do you mean when you say stroked. i think i did it but tell me more is a hot motor i had fun but not fast for me lol adam

Sweet run on sentences batman!!!!

Just honest advice if you form proper sentences people will know exactly what you have and why they may want to pay you money for it.

Sweet run on sentences batman!!!!

Just honest advice if you form proper sentences people will know exactly what you have and why they may want to pay you money for it.

Ouch!!!......oh just some honest advice, you kinda need a comma betwen "advice" and "if"....;) You may want to use proper punctuation if you want people to take your criticism seriously.

Its cool....im horrible at grammar to:D

Ouch!!!......oh just some honest advice, you kinda need a comma betwen "advice" and "if"....;) You may want to use proper punctuation if you want people to take your criticism seriously.

Its cool....im horrible at grammar to:D

One comma and no caps or punctuation at all are very different things lol. I honestly don't care if people take my criticism seriously, I say it to help if people don't want help so be it. :D

Seriously though, a proper description and pics. Won't go far here without them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.