L20B stuff

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what your doing, But, I have a Long rod engine to sell. Its a 22 block with the long z-20 rods and pistons with a l20b crank. It has an isky cam, springs, retainers, a factory 510 header. alum flywheel and roadster clutch. also a mallory unilite distributer. the pan is built for circle track racing.

This engine is not fresh it needs to come apart and be inspected and freshened.

I forgot. also overhead oiler, overdrive pulleys and aftermarket belt tensioner.

We raced this engine at 8200 without failures. It might work on the street but most likely would need different cam.

I have lots of other 510 race related stuff that has to go I would listen to any reasonable offer!! start at $500

Have adjustable 510 rear beam, several diffs trans etc

I dont know what your doing, But, I have a Long rod engine to sell. Its a 22 block with the long z-20 rods and pistons with a l20b crank. It has an isky cam, springs, retainers, a factory 510 header. alum flywheel and roadster clutch. also a mallory unilite distributer. the pan is built for circle track racing.

This engine is not fresh it needs to come apart and be inspected and freshened.

I forgot. also overhead oiler, overdrive pulleys and aftermarket belt tensioner.

We raced this engine at 8200 without failures. It might work on the street but most likely would need different cam.

I have lots of other 510 race related stuff that has to go I would listen to any reasonable offer!! start at $500

Have adjustable 510 rear beam, several diffs trans etc

thanks but, im not really looking for an engine just parts and gaskets to rebuild my l20.

webcamshafts.com http://www.webcamshafts.com/ order thru a dealer will be cheaper than thru the manufacture

isky camshafts are sold at a good price right on there website

thanks ill look into them..

Stilltwisted,

I,m in eastern wa. but the parts are at my sons place in north seattle.

We raced a 510 as a ministock at evergreen speedway for several years. I built a long rod 2.2 in 1996 and this one is the younger brother of that one.

I have a new slotted rear beam also. with self centering bearing and long slots. Like 4" on the inside.

I have pic,s of the beam if your interested.

sorry it looks like your a ways away.

but who knows we may work something out..

Thanks for the interest Rick Davidson

i got most of the parts for a Big Bore 2.3L and a closed chambered head and some other engine stuff i would sell and a 5 speed if you want

What you got? z22? Pistons? Crank? Rods?

I have been considering this idea of a 2.3L lately.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.