pathfinder replacement

TG drop hanger $75 or less (for me)ill put it on for cheeeep, this will fix your shackle problem. then you will need to buy the materials and ill make you a square stock driveline. As soon as were done with that, its onto the shocks... pay for the material on the tubing and ill pop you out a set of shock-hoops for the front and rear. then we can get you set up for better shocks for more travel (we are SERIOUSLY going to need to look into those springs...from the pic the nose doesnt flex for shit and the rear barely does, but not too bad..) and maybe just maybe we'll set up the chev 63"s and waggy's like my truck has with the terraflex style double shackle.:cool:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

how in the hell.................. i have 4:10 gears on my 35"s and my truck will go anywhere... my clutch will overheat a bit when im ON IT like when i almost rolled down the cliff on stairstep... lmao...

l_bc89f61520454f68afaad9a9213819ae.jpg

no i blame the 35's and so do a lot of other people.

longfields FTW :fu:

nice looking truck, good trade as well.

i cant say how much i highly recommend a sachs clutch. only about $120 from your local McAutoparts and will take a stupid amount of abuse. like towing a K5 with dragging brakes abuse.

been running 35"s and was running 37"s on my trucks with stock birf's locked up front/rear with stock 4:10 gears, single cased and had no problems doing 75-80 down the freeway and wheeling as hard as i can and i have yet to break anything... i just tear my truck down every few times out and make sure everything is looking good. :cool:

ii really do think I need a clutch. not supprised though. it does show an ungodly amount of mileage. I also need to fix the front diff. its leaking bad. but at $89 for the knuckle kit, I can't complane. I will check into a bunch of stuff for it to make it a reliable rig. and a halfway decent looking one to boot. it will get painted as I HATE white cars. most likely green and black and I will call it Godzilla :)