Wagon For Sale

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He clearly says what should be done to finish the turbo build. Seeing as how his other turbo 510 is laying down 320+ at the wheel. I think he knows what he's doing. Its not like he is advertising it as a "12 second 510 ready to destroy the track out the door!"

some would shake their finger at your crazy negative camber and suspension ready to plop. just sayin :P

He clearly says what should be done to finish the turbo build. Seeing as how his other turbo 510 is laying down 320+ at the wheel. I think he knows what he's doing. Its not like he is advertising it as a "12 second 510 ready to destroy the track out the door!"

some would shake their finger at your crazy negative camber and suspension ready to plop. just sayin :P

And, for the record, I got scary negative camber from cut springs. I actually like it (till I get a proper setup). so, I am in no position to knock any ones project/work.

People always comment on my camber. I get people talking to me while at stoplights asking me if i know my wheels are bent. Well my super camber isnt gonna cause a catastrophic failure :P

And the fact that he has a 320hp+ dime makes me wonder why he did this even more. Im thinking bye bye ringlands because that baby is running super lean. Especially because stock ka 270cc injectors are at 100% duty cycle at 195-200hp and 7psi would be good for 230 240 or so.

but at least the car looks good

Edited by NorCalDime
i would have respected that comment untill you tried to make a sweet waynes world insult :lol:

you know what i mean, not everyone can afford the best for their cars, including me. It wasn't meant to be an insult, people just don't like negative comments.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.