back in the day

79 datsun 620, reg cab, short bed, mild custom, many body mods, complete chrome rear axle set up, shocks, leafs, blocks, u bolts etc, vynal and tweed mini truck style interior, am- fm cd pioneer stereo, 4 speakers, no amps or tv's, fully detailed every where, custom paint, omaha orange with gold and red pearls, vynal grafics(can be peeled off), hydrualic tilt bed, all work show quality, truck has placed 18 times 1st place, and 5 times best truck, and 3 second places, in every show it goes to, truck is well known, and has had 2 mini features in mini truckin at 2 very large shows. engine has weber, header, nippon intake, and many extras, has square head lite conversion, also comes with newly rebuilt L20 b motor as the one in truck is no good, all rebuild professionaly done.pictures will be posted later, u can see them in the 620 funtana picture group, start at picture 72 - 74, PRICE IS 4500.00, FIRM..pm me or call me , my cell number is 602-323-4422, i live in phx az, and u would have to pick up here.thx tom:)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pac, thx bro for postin the pix, guys i am in a hurtin position right now, i really need to sell lil orange, but i would prefer for her to go to a ratsun member, she really is a sweet truck, other than the motor problem, which really is no problem as i have a fresh rebuild waitin to go in her , that goes with the truck, so u get a fresh rebuild and the one in her , thats a sweet deal, i have driven her all over the southwest to many shows thru out az, ca,nv, utah, and new mexico and texas, she loves the hiway, and with a new motor i would not hesitate to drive her any where.sorry but price is firm. some one ck her out, i really hate to let her go, but some things r changing in my life and i really do not have a place to put her, as i have my 620 kk also to finish, thx tom:)

:eek:no way this is unreal I cant believe it thats crazy but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do it still sucks tho good luck with the sale Tom I will say that I have seen the truck 1st hand live and in person and its beautiful a lot of top quality parts and workmanship has gone into this truck its a top notch class act

my truck is still up for grabs, really would prefer it to go to a fellow ratsuner, and not to the general public, any one who has seen her can tell u of the quality of the work done to her, thx tom:)

we have talked, but he may or may not be able to get her in the time frame i need, if he does it is his, if not still up for grabs, need sold by the 17th of july, have a very pressing issue that i need to resolve, sorry such short notice , but i too was taken by surprise..:( if any one can help me out , i would be very obliged for your help.

that would be possible, except to get it there, thats another story, and if steroid would be down for that, then it's cool with me..:D

thx every one, a deal has been struck between 1lo620 and my self, but now need to store it somewhere til deal is finalized, i will contact mike and see if it can hang out with him for a while..:)

truck is still available, things have changed, my bad seems i jumped the gun, dave (1lo620) is very interested, but location and funds r the problem, so truck is still available, i have a newly rebuilt motor to go with truck as stated previously, so it would have to be trailered from here in phx to your location, shipping or transportation is the responsibility of the buyer, this truck is worth far more than the asking price, my loss your gain, also as stated from others u have to see this truck to fully understand its worth, i really want it to go to a good home and be pampered , not beatin down.. thx tom :)

If I had the funds it would be all mine ;) that is one of the most well put together 620s I have ever seen . I just hope some day my 620 will look half that good

when I saw that truck in person I looked like this :eek: just so you know that is my "MAN THAT'S BEAUTIFUL FACE"

i am really gettin down to the wire here, i do not want to store her outside, and would like for some one else to enjoy her, i just do not have space, funds or time to install the motor, as stated before she is worth well more than what i am asking, if u r looking for a truck this would be a very good investment, and some minor motor swap work and she's good to go, no long time build project, just swap motor and enjoy, she has about 10,000 miles on complete brake job, suspension work, all urathane bushings, clutch has aprox 15,000 miles on her, truck is well maintained, hate to see her go, but have to do whats needed for family stuff..:)

steroid(mike), yes we talked and i will be calling him this evening, and the asking price is still $4500.00, to answer the price question..thx tom

• 2 weeks later...

just an update, lil orange is safe at home, she is now not for sale, except for a certain friend that may still be interested, but for now still here with me, thx go out to all the ratsun members that helped me/us, thank you all..:D tom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.