My Surfer Girl

sirchopz

Okay guys I'm back this is my new baby that i found in Long Beach close to the beach or should I say across the beach. i bought of some dude that came down from Florida with the NAVY; he had a Sad face on him when he saw this baby rolled down road with out him. Check out the picks give some ideas, would like to swap the tranny but don't know too...Will keep reading the threads an hopefully learn something.

PL521 006

PL521 001

PL521 002

PL521 005

Until next time!!!!! Mr.Chopz:D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay guys I need some pointers, today she turned off on me while a was driving. when I turned the wipers it died. still have a spark in it, but no crank. help???

try a different battery or jumping it. Do the lights turn on? could be a switch or relay short.

can you pop start it (push start)?

etc etc

nice truck man. just loose the rear bumper.

Yeah....before it catches some uneven pavement and rips the back half off of the truck goin 50 down the highway.:blink:

WOW...that bumper is hangin low!:eek:

Welcome to the site man.

Looks good...you have any particular plans for it?

Will drop it for sure, change the color. Maybe go with a light Deco Green some 17x8 American eagles. But first I'm in the search for 5speed tranny..."No where I can find me one"?

Hit up the yards. 77-83 Z cars 5 speeds will bolt up along with doing a few mods to the driveshaft & cab floor [shifter position].