521 and L motor stuff and slot mags

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading the you might be a datsun owner post and realized I may as well sell some of this stuff... Im not going to be getting a 521 any time soon and Ive got doubles of the rest of the stuff so there is no sense tripping over it if someone needs it...

heres a rundown and description

521 column cover, sun faded and the inner screw mounts are cracked but functional.

521 domelight, complete switch and wires sunfaded also, but its not cracked

521 taillights, theyve got overspray and grease on them but they are crack free and have the complete housings. Cleaned up they could be very nice driver quality, one of them has a chewmark/gouge (minimal) in it that would keep it from polishing up perfect.

Non smog unported L16 intake with all little linkage holders and stuff

Stock radio for 620, crappy pic but its got all knobs and complete harness with plugs and such, this will clean up to near perfect, its in better shape than the one in my 74.

Complete set of 14x6 or so US indy mags. Tires are junk no caps or lugnuts, not perfect but good driver quality. I was going to try and find a full set of bias whitewalls to stick on them with some old school spinners but... If anybody has some 7" or 8" wide ones I might trade for two

L16 exhaust manifold, I bought this one to use but I found another with out the little egr??? ports on top of the runners. GOOD SHAPE but the flange was cut a little short (I didnt do it and was pissed when I saw it) its still got enough meat to weld exhaust onto though.

Damn near perfect 720 console with mount bracket no cracks or scratches, kinda dirty and the boots a bit worn but its in better shape than any of the other ones Ive seen lately... I stumbled across a decent 620 one with an armrest a week or so after I got this so...

Prices??? I paid pretty good money for some of this and got deals on others so make a fair offer, If I dont like it Ill say no and stick it back in the shed... I dont have time to mail any of this stuff out right now (for about the next week and a half)and would prefer local pickup if its still around after that when I have time Ill ship it on your dime for actual cost.

Ive also got an L20 flywheel, some KC 620 buckets (in mediocre shape) and a pile of random L brackets and attachments so if youre in need of something let me know and Ill check. Ive also got a very nice L20 short block (uncracked very minimal ridge on the cyl wall)... all the exterior bits are going on my Z22...

I need an L18 flywheel with all the teeth in good shape and some GOOD front turn lenses for a 620, and I want one of steroids wrapkits or airdam in a bad kind of way for the KC. I also need linkage for sidedrafts (40s) for a 620.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Complete set of 14x6 or so US indy mags. Tires are junk no caps or lugnuts, not perfect but good driver quality.

If anybody has some 7" or 8" wide ones I might trade for two

6 bolt?

i need 4 bolt for a 510.

i have 3 14X7, so id only have 1 to trade :lol:

6 bolt?

i need 4 bolt for a 510.

i have 3 14X7, so id only have 1 to trade :lol:

they had 8 of these at the pick a part in stanton. Both sets off 240z and one set looked pretty wide and in good condition. This was last month, i wonder if they are still there.

one set looked pretty wide and in good condition. This was last month, i wonder if they are still there.

there are SOOOOO many subtle variations :mad:

on the 14X7 (most are 14X6) the lip is ~1.5"

any plans to go back soon???

i could really use a 4th to complete my set....

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.