Who likes/has guns, likes shooting them, or has any good stories.

I just spent the whole day shooting up my backyard, it was the first time in a long time that I've shot a gun, and I forgot how good of a stress reliever it was.

Me and my brother in law used up about 500 .22 rounds, 102 .38 rounds, 30 12 gauge bird shots, 50 9 mm rounds, and a canister of airsoft pellets.

Did this with a old Winchester bolt action .22 rifle(took a looong time because the magazine only holds 5 shots, reloading is a bitch)

eh, figured that, pics later if I can get them... (dad locked up the locker...)

I need to do this more often, 'tis a great stress reliever.

Anybody else?

Edited by Weaver
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a 22 rifle I got for my 11th b-day. As an adult I hadn't shot for over 10 years so I traded it for car parts. But now I seem to have inherited from my mom her British WWII issued 303. It too hasn't been shot since the last time I did it. That would be around 1991. Only have a few rounds for it and don't know if I can get some affordably. No pics, still in my mom's closet.

I don't have any pics of it, but the best gun I have ever owned was my sprigfield XD Sub compact, it was the concealed carry version with the 3" barrel. I loved that gun and will own another one soon. Oh, it was the .40cal version.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Picture026.jpg

:)

Umm, the poo bear diaper bag dont look so tough eh..:lol::lol::blink:

I dont think anyone here would want me to show my GUN would they ,might get shot in the eye:fu:

lynch thats a nice sks

this is my rifle, there are many like it BUT this one is MINE.

Umm, the poo bear diaper bag dont look so tough eh..:lol::lol::blink:

haha, ya ya... i've killed about 20 furbies with those guns.. all had batterys and talked :) my friends lil sis got tired of them hahaha

Guest 510kamikazifreak

this is my rifle, there are many like it BUT this one is MINE.

haha, ya ya... i've killed about 20 furbies with those guns.. all had batterys and talked :) my friends lil sis got tired of them hahaha

:lol::lol:

too funny

I don't have pics of everything.

We got a couple .22's for playing, one a rem597 with awesome scope, other an antique Belgium made Browning. Remington shotgun, 11-87 I think. Some long bows and recurves. .177 Gamo air rifle, bunch of other air rifles and bb guns, blow guns, and pneumatic and combustion potato guns.

Only pics I have.

1938 Carcano, Cavalry model.

Trying to sell it, 1$ per round:eek:

P1010109.jpg

my bow.

about 70 pounds.

cams065.jpg

twiggs, I don't think your varmint gun is legal in Ca with a pistol grip on it. Not to mention the barrel looks a little shorter than it started out.

Actually I bought it last year at a gun shop that Milpitas police shoot at weekly. Its still the 18.5" barrel, I just bought the folding stock. It looks bad but still fits CA laws..... for now ;)

Its the 1970s riot gun that gets the most attention. people automaticly think its an assult weapon, but because of no clip, its legal :)

edit: oops, yes Mossberg 500

Actually I bought it last year at a gun shop that Milpitas police shoot at weekly. Its still the 18.5" barrel, I just bought the folding stock. It looks bad but still fits CA laws..... for now ;)

Its the 1970s riot gun that gets the most attention. people automaticly think its an assult weapon, but because of no clip, its legal :)

edit: oops, yes Mossberg 500

I used to play with a 97-1, kinda the same.

Ive got a couple of semi auto .22 rifles and a hand full of handguns.

Top left is a Colt Woodsman .22 made in the 30's. Top right is a Savage .32 made back in the teens. Bottom left is my pride, a Colt M1911A1, made in 1943. Bottom right is a Ruger .22 pistol made in 1949.

IMG_0939.jpg

And yes all of them do get shot, often.

Better pic of the 1911.

IMG_0921.jpg

My granddad gave me the pistols and one of the .22 rifles, i bought the other. Ill get pics of the rifles later. Ive been looking at the Ruger LCP as a carry gun since i should ive already done the concealed carry class and im just waiting for the permit to come in. The 1911A1 is a bit big for me to carry since im skinny.

my brother in laws Police issue .38 special:

DSCF0127.jpg

DSCF0128.jpg

Here's my WWII (I think) bayonet rifle, it's just the stock. oh yeah, and my little pellet gun. xD

DSCF00173-1.jpg

My dad's guns are locked up right now, I'll see if I can get some pics later...

Well this thread made me do some digging and picture taking, been meaning to do it for a while now anyway.

.380 Bersa still new in the box. Nice craigslist find before it got flagged off.

Bersa.jpg

Springfield Arms XD in 9mm from the same guy. Was moving to San Fransicko and didn't want to risk taking them.

SAxd9.jpg

S&W 411 in .40, also from cl but used. Picked up the two extra mags off another clister though.

SW411.jpg

Pair of Smith wheelguns that were my dad's; the model 27 is older than I am by eight years.

SW357s.jpg

Nice little Egyptian AK variant, have another 36 doublestacks for it as well.

AK47.jpg

Some misc. roombrooms and deck sweepers in 12 Ga.

Roombrooms.jpg

A Ruger 10/22 that I got off a cash strapped guy at work several years ago. The Mitchell drums did not come with, they were hella spendy off AuctionArms.

Ruger1022.jpg

That's the highlights, there are about that many more but just run of the mill variety. Nice thing is that there is no paper trail on any of these so when that hideous commie liberal snatch Dianne Feinstein decides to go after the guns, these will be a little harder to find.

I don't have any pics of it, but the best gun I have ever owned was my sprigfield XD Sub compact, it was the concealed carry version with the 3" barrel. I loved that gun and will own another one soon. Oh, it was the .40cal version.

That is a nice gun. My daily carry is a an XD but it's a service model chambered in .40 cal. I also carry a .38 as my backup.

I have a subcompact XD as well but mostly stays at the house.